Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The forum is lacking .....

That might be me saying this being the first subsection to be seen by new accounts.

Also OP threads like this is unfair to the mods since they already have to deal with off topic threads in the hours this section opened and we are not judging the mods with silly 0 out of 10
    The OT CoC Community (Smirk Nation) sends their regards from Discord!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bresn View Post
    They don't even own this forum, it's a host.
    We do "own "our forums, but we didn't develop them. They are developed by vBulletin Solutions. All content, maintaining them etc. is done by Supercell. vBulletin Solutions only provided us with updated to the core forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddmaster View Post
    It's hosted by VSync last time I checked and they can request features but not add them. They had said they wanted to focus on game features rather than having to make their own code and manage a forum. VS had the rep system made already SC just has a tool to add features at the moment.
    Same as above, we host our forums ourselves. vBulletin Solutions develop the vBulletin forums and update them now and then. We add and change the layouts and such + add plugins which bring more features to the forums.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    We do "own "our forums, but we didn't develop them. They are developed by vBulletin Solutions. All content, maintaining them etc. is done by Supercell. vBulletin Solutions only provided us with updated to the core forums.

Same as above, we host our forums ourselves. vBulletin Solutions develop the vBulletin forums and update them now and then. We add and change the layouts and such + add plugins which bring more features to the forums.

Cheers,

Nick

oh.. how did I know that.. don't worry I'm not spying or anything... or am I?

Youtube channel|MY AMA|#SavetheForums|Signature shop|
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew00m View Post
    I'm a th11 in champs, if anyone has a cool car, hot girlfriend/wife, or any money there not using shoot me a pm.

Do they even need an app? The mobile web browser is great anyway.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

Quote Originally Posted by daz258 View Post
    Do they even need an app? The mobile web browser is great anyway.
    in mobile version there are several things that you cannot do, but you do in desktop version like reputation signatures are only on desktop version

hope you got me the reason

Quote Originally Posted by pursar20169474 View Post
    in mobile version there are several things that you cannot do, but you do in desktop version like reputation signatures are only on desktop version

hope you got me the reason
    Yeah I know the mobile version doesn't have everything, but that's typically for performance reasons. If you add those things to mobile version it will likely load slower.

If you want full functions, use a PC or tablet on full version. If you want convenience of speed, use mobile on your phone.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm