Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED: Hay Day Short maintenance - Fixing Some More (Freezing Tom)

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTheBunny12 View Post
    Tom not freezing, but is taking 2 hour naps, vice 2 minute, when you select "none of these".
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

This is a known issue. You might find this helpful: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ance-Fixing%21

Hay Day level 144 (main farm - I have 2 others!)
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 22 June, when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!

I could get used to Tom collecting 9 every-time, in fact I think I will - as will everyone else.

Please make 9 permanent SuperCell, it will encourage me to Hire him more, as I'm sure it will others too.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 64, Town 18
    Make the Hay Day town better!

Nick, its not resolved. Take away the ability to decline a request since declining really isn't option now. Not happy about this part of the update and you should have posted this on the main game page where you announce "We have updates" so people don't waste the money on Tom. This is a terrible design.

Yeah that! Taking away the ability to decline an offer from Tom is a great idea!

I've activated two Tom boosters. It doesn't appear that they are working correctly as they are expiring after the nine hours versus adding the nine hours to Tom subscription. I browsed the posts but didn't see anything related to this...anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by BooBear1 View Post
    I've activated two Tom boosters. It doesn't appear that they are working correctly as they are expiring after the nine hours versus adding the nine hours to Tom subscription. I browsed the posts but didn't see anything related to this...anyone else having this problem?
    I rarely use Tom so can't really speak to this issue, but I *think* someone said that the Tom booster gets used first and your original purchase of Tom gets paused during the booster time. That way your booster doesn't sit in the active spot for several days (depending on the amount of time you've purchased Tom for....)

I could also be 100% wrong, so maybe contact support? Or post in the Bugs section?

ETA: see https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...iming-question
    Last edited by Raelet; April 2nd, 2017 at 07:25 PM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112