Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED: Hay Day Short maintenance - Fixing Some More (Freezing Tom)

New Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinalynnkaytor View Post
    I have 2 hood members stuck on rose and Ernest. Wont let them go forward with new update to get boosters. It is trying to force them to use diamonds to get the scarecrow to talk about the new update. Is this something that would be included in the fix.
    Refer to this thread https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...6790-Scarecrow

I'm still hving issues like the font and the game is not running as smooth as it is before the update 😵😵

Fresh Spawn
    Prosím pomozte mi. Můj syn vrazí nová aktualizace Booster storage not found
    Last edited by Hermiona; March 27th, 2017 at 06:17 PM.

The co leaders in my neighbourhoods HAS NOT BEEN FIXED. We are logged out as soon as we click on a name in the neighbourhood house and in the chat I do not have an option of opting out any member. The only options available are visit and report.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolonistje1 View Post
    This maintenance was to fix the frozen Tom issue.
    as the opening post stated they're currently working on an optional update to fix the font, crashing and a few other issues.
    Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure which maintenance this was for as only logged on recently for the first time today.

Fresh Spawn
    Hi! I Have been trying to download the update for a couple of hours now. Nothing happens. What can I do? I can not even contact support.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by sskraeling View Post
    The co leaders in my neighbourhoods HAS NOT BEEN FIXED. We are logged out as soon as we click on a name in the neighbourhood house and in the chat I do not have an option of opting out any member. The only options available are visit and report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishaaltomar View Post
    I'm still hving issues like the font and the game is not running as smooth as it is before the update 
    Please re-read this post and in particular the part I've made red.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Update: We are back online! Now if Tom freezes for you (by discarding the Tom booster which is in use), you need to either 1. visit your own town/fishing area 2. visit another farm or 3 exit the game and he becomes unfrozen.

There are days when nothing seem to go your way.. We will need to do another maintenance to deploy a work-around for a rather nasty issue with Tom. The issue happens if you trash your Tom booster and you have hired Tom prior to that. Trashing the booster will make Tom "frozen" (tapping on him does nothing). After the maintenance and your Tom freezes, you'll only need to exit the game, or load another farm, and he will be unfrozen. A full fix for this will be available in the next mandatory update.

Tom sleeps for 2 hours even if you cancel the items he brings form the market (he used to nap for 2 minutes only). This was not intended, and thus we made it so that he will always find the best deal (9 items) from the market when you send him off. So, no need to cancel or trash the booster really.

We are sorry for this hassle!

We are also preparing an optional update which will fix Android crash issues, Android font issues and Derby crashes (co-leader taps on another co-leader in the NH member list).

Cheers,

Nick
    This maintenance was ONLY to fix Tom's freezing issue.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 106 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki

Sending lots of virtual hugs to all of you in the haydayteam! You are doing a great job!
    Level 144, town 40
    Barn 5000, silo 4950
    #8OCOVGCPV. Farm name VIV
    Member of " Simple fun " our lovely laid back little corner of hduniverse

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean73 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure which maintenance this was for as only logged on recently for the first time today.
    Im happy it was useful.
    Unfortunately this update came with a few glitches and issues and they're hard at work investigating and fixing all of them as soon as possible.
    Some are easier to fix then others so some will require a little more time then others to fix and some can be done through maintenance and other will require an optional update.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 106 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki

Hi, i still cant get online with android it just says it's stopped, report or ok. Is this a widespread thing? It's happening on all my devices! Please fix

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast