Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED: Hay Day Maintenance - Fixing!

  1. #11
    Forum All-Star SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    4,346
    Nick, I'm not sure if you meant the Leader opting would be fixed in the mtce just done or another one still to come?

    If it was the one just done it hasn't fixed it on my iPad, (latest version of ios10). No problem, just thought I'd let you know.
    KIK: SmallChange2015

    Achievements: DONE 132/132 * Mastered: DONE 38/38 * Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB - sorry)

  2. #12
    When u say tom is sleeping for 2minutes
    Now when i use tom sleeping is two hours
    Why

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Please read the original post of this thread.
    Ya thnx Nick
    Cheers,

    Nick
    Ya thnx Nik, waiting for your optional update. I hope that will also remove scarecrow which is giving me rose and ernest intro

  4. #14
    Kitty
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Gujarat,India
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Guys!

    We are terribly sorry but we need to do another maintenance to fix a couple of things. Things we can fix / work-around is:

    - Tom always naps for 2 hours even if players cancel the delivery (should be 2min nap)
    - Co-leaders can not opt out players from the Derby (while they should be able to)

    The Tom's nap issue is a logic issue in the code, and thus would require a mandatory update to fix it. What we will do (at least for now) is to change the randomisation so that he always brings back one max deal. (so the last one of the three deals is always the best possible one).

    Other known issues which we need to fix in an optional update:

    - Crashes on Android devices if the player has used emojis in the chat or farm names
    - Fonts are scrambled on selected Android devices

    Stay tuned!

    Cheers,

    Nick
    I know that you guys will be back sson with news that Everything Is Working Fine Farmers. Go and Take care of your Farm.

    Hope this issues will not affect your holidays,Nick.😁


    Shrey

  5. #15
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    750
    Stevendaniel, he sleeps for two minutes only if you don't accept one of the amounts that he shows you. After two minutes he will search again. If you buy from him he sleeps for two hours.
    Last edited by Connemara; March 27th, 2017 at 02:00 PM.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement"

  6. #16
    Senior Member mybluemitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    North Dakota, USA
    Posts
    426
    Also, every time I attempt to open the friend tab, my game crashes. I am on an Android tablet. I have no emojis or special characters in my farm name. Thank you.
    Farm Level: 96
    Achievements: 128/132
    TTs Much easier at higher levels

  7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Nick[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    3,715
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Nick, I'm not sure if you meant the Leader opting would be fixed in the mtce just done or another one still to come?

    If it was the one just done it hasn't fixed it on my iPad, (latest version of ios10). No problem, just thought I'd let you know.
    Via the maintenance we enabled it for co-leaders too as it was meant to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevendaniel685 View Post
    When u say tom is sleeping for 2minutes
    Now when i use tom sleeping is two hours
    Why
    It's an issue which we can't fix immediately. Instead he will always find the best deals, at least temporary until we can fix his nap-times.
    Quote Originally Posted by anurag840 View Post
    Ya thnx Nik, waiting for your optional update. I hope that will also remove scarecrow which is giving me rose and ernest intro
    It won't remove the tutorial. Just get through the tutorial as intended and it will be gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
    Stevendaniel, he sleeps for two minutes only if you don't accept one of the amounts that he shows you. After two minutes he will search again. If you buy from him he sleeps for two hours.
    He used to. Now he always naps for 2 hours. Instead, he will always find the best deals.
    Quote Originally Posted by mybluemitten View Post
    Also, every time I attempt to open the friend tab, my game crashes. I am on an Android tablet. I have no emojis or special characters in my farm name. Thank you.
    It is related to the font issue and emoji crashes.

    Cheers,

    Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 7th, 2016, 07:37 AM
  2. Maintenance 15/06 - Fixing Building overlapping
    By Anoushka[Supercell] in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 15th, 2016, 10:29 AM
  3. Maintenance 04/01 - Legend League Bug Fixing
    By Anoushka[Supercell] in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 4th, 2016, 10:18 AM
  4. Maintenance Break: Fixing Servers 4.20.2013
    By SuperSteve[Supercell] in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 21st, 2013, 01:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •