Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Welcome to Signature Shop! (sub-forum)

Forums Sig Tournament

Hey guys, I guess this isn't the right place to post it, but as I didn't want to open a new thread here only for a tournament (I was not sure if that would be against this SF's rules), I'll post this reply anyway.
    For the complete information, see this thread.
    In this tournament, everybody is free to join. "Normal" forumers may enter their sigs if they like, while sig creators may enter a whole pile of their created sigs (maybe ask the sig user first). The winner will be decided per polls, and there will be a badge for the best sig's sig shop.
    So, join now and let the best sig win!
    MrPancakeGuy | "Pancake"
    *27th March 2017
    | ✝15th October 2017
    German Ex-Forumer. GFXer and I&FRer. Posts: 2041. Threads: >100. Reputation: 82. Owner of the Card Image Creations (461 replies) and the Sick Sig Shop (352 replies). Maker of the Mercenary, Volley Gun, Underminer, or Pouch Goblin. Inventor of the I&FR Spotlight, Vice-Leader of the I&FR Lead Group.

Would be great if yould add my sig shop to here as well. It's opened a while already by now.
    The link is in my sig.
    MrPancakeGuy | "Pancake"
    *27th March 2017
    | ✝15th October 2017
    German Ex-Forumer. GFXer and I&FRer. Posts: 2041. Threads: >100. Reputation: 82. Owner of the Card Image Creations (461 replies) and the Sick Sig Shop (352 replies). Maker of the Mercenary, Volley Gun, Underminer, or Pouch Goblin. Inventor of the I&FR Spotlight, Vice-Leader of the I&FR Lead Group.

Iam really interested in this.so please super cell give me a chance to create a signature for your people.