Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update - Boosters!

Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    Try going to the app store and tapping the update button (bottom right on my ipad). That seams to work for most people....
    I ended up going to Settings then App Store and disabling auto updates. Then I went to App Store and clicked on Updates down the bottom. From there I found Hay Day and was able to update it

I can't seem to find the answer on here or anywhere so this seems to be the best place to ask:
    What's the difference between the red and green boosters? I've only had green ones so far. Are the red ones the rare 5* ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean73 View Post
    I can't seem to find the answer on here or anywhere so this seems to be the best place to ask:
    What's the difference between the red and green boosters? I've only had green ones so far. Are the red ones the rare 5* ones?
    You might find this helpful: http://hayday.wikia.com/wiki/Booster

Thanks to Evertonjeff for my Christmas avatar!
    Hay Day level 153 (main farm) - Achievement 132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!

Excellent. Thank you!