Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Removal of sell option

Quote Originally Posted by Wrought View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has posted the real reason supercell wants to remove the sell button on resource harvester buildings; it's because there's an increasing number of people leaving this game and they are selling their resource harvesting buildings so the people still playing won't loot resources when attacking.

Classic, the old "people's children are selling their buildings" reason. Really?
    hmm let me see, my kid spent gems speeding up my buildings. Let's take out gem speeding of buildings!
    my kid attacked when my shield were up! Let's take out attacking during shields.
    another example (just for laughs)
    "my kid accidentally bought gems when i do not want to, let's remove buying gems"

Lol
    vash14
    Game Center ID: vash14
    Clan: GiLaS PiLiPiNaS a.k.a. REPUBLIKA

Fresh Spawn
    Was there a date on this "no selling option on collectors" update? I want to sell my collectors before it goes live.

Actually, for the people thinking of quitting this might be the extra incentive to actually quit.

Quote Originally Posted by vash14 View Post
    "my kid accidentally bought gems when i do not want to, let's remove buying gems"

Lol
    lol, I'm laughing so hard that tears are coming out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrought View Post
    Was there a date on this "no selling option on collectors" update? I want to sell my collectors before it goes live.

Actually, for the people thinking of quitting this might be the extra incentive to actually quit.
    You notice that a lot of the high end players are selling off their pumps and mines before the update takes effect?

PS. I'd sell my town hall if I could, don't need it anymore. Lol
    Last edited by JesseJames2013; October 22nd, 2012 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vash14 View Post

Lol
    And I quote," EPIC"

Banned
    Downgrade is a much better option still.

The damage is less for those who select it 'accidentally', and it still helps out those who want it gone.
    Maybe there could be a timer of like 1min per level, to let you cancel it.

Lightbulb Should make game more customizable, instead of dictating what's best for everyone

Here's an idea. instead of removing the sell option, how about let every player decide for themselves. make it a toggle-able option in the settings. so if it's ON, the sell option exists when buildings are selected; if it's OFF the sell option does not exist at all when selecting buildings.

this goes the same for lots of other things and changes you guys keep making in the game. for instance how about giving us the choice of turning ON/OFF each of the various confirmation windows in the game? some of us would like a faster game experience and not boggled down by incessant confirm windows.

many changes. like the army camp info, now it shows a total of all the army camps.. how about let us choose whether we want the info to display total for that army camp or total for all army camps?

in fact, all the changes you plan to make from now on, should be made toggle-able in the settings. you keep changing the game but don't realize maybe some players prefer the way it was before.

give the players choice, not make the game the way you think would be best for everyone. there is no one formula and one way to do things. more choice, more freedom is best.