Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peek #4: Boosters!

Whats the sense in having a 3 hour booster for tom? He is only available every 2 hours anyway. The booster is essentially one free ride using tom.

Quote Originally Posted by SmuckersRansom View Post
    Whats the sense in having a 3 hour booster for tom? He is only available every 2 hours anyway. The booster is essentially one free ride using tom.
    !!
    Nope -- two free turns! One, then 2 hour nap, then the second. And I will happily take the extra jelly beans

Forum Veteran
    I especially like the idea that using these boosters will allow a Neighborhood to let some farms "specialize" in certain ways that will in turn, hopefully, benefit the whole farm.

Does anyone know yet if there are 80 *different* booster types? Or is it 16 types, each ranging from 1-5 stars in value?

Are all of the boosters temporary once activated, or are there permanent boosters?
    Last edited by CheddarLimbo; March 27th, 2017 at 09:13 PM.
    Proud Member of Rock Lobsters
    Farm LVL 117 Town LVL 38
    Barn 2750 Silo 2450
    134/144 Achievements Complete

Imposible to use the boosters, I haven't the opcion "to activate" the boosters. Where can find it?