Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who are you?

Banned
    Hello,I am guy who very shy and can't make a conversation in Real life because I speak so fast(I rap very good though)that it's very hard to understand.Its doesn't mean I don't have friends.My English is also very bad please forgive me

What Supercell game/s do you play?Clash royale!!

What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?Sneak peeks

Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door )India

Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?Not at the time

What has been your favourite thread on the forums?Sneek peaks by Tim

How old are you?16

Why did you choose your profile picture?Its by default

Favourite food?Rajma chawal(Indian dish)

The one place in the world you want to go?Austria

Located where I am supposed to be located and that is, my location!
    Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    Hey all!

This is your opportunity to share a little about yourself and the forums! Of course you dont have to participate, but if the forums are part of your daily routine - it might be nice to get to know each other a little better.

Feel free to pick and choose from this question list, or just make up new questions to ask yourself!

• What Supercell game/s do you play?

CR; that's it. I used to play COC

• What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?

Ashlain told us that there are forum exclusive sneak peeks. So, I decided to try it out once.

• Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door )

Personal info. Sorry.

• Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?

Nope.

• What has been your favourite thread on the forums?

Any rant thread with a decent explanation.

• How old are you?

• What animal do you think you most relate to?

Fox

• Why did you choose your profile picture?

BoTW is great.

• Favourite food?

I don't eat.

• The one place in the world you want to go?

I really wanna check out Helsinki.

• If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?

umm.... what kind of question is this? lol
    Answers in blue.
    Well. I might visit Forums occasionally.

On a green ball called Earth or Maybe tennis
    • What Supercell game/s do you play? Clash of Clans, Boom Beach,and Clash royale(Got bored by hayday)
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here? [B]I had an idea for COC/B]
    • Where are you from? Asia,Earth,Solar system, Intersteller, Milkey Way, Universe, Multivers, omniverse.
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc? Stay in the forums for atleast 3 yrs
    • What has been your favourite thread on the forums? Don't think I have one
    • How old are you? 15 Only some months away from 16
    • Why did you choose your profile picture? Coz I like Art and for Avatar Its blue skull coz I don't know maybe it could be my symbol
    • Favourite food? ​Pizza
    Last edited by CaffienatedLegend; April 5th, 2017 at 05:28 AM.

What Supercell game/s do you play?Clash of clans

What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here? Back when i was trying to find a clan

Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door ) Im from Toronto Canada

Do you have any goals here on the forums - To reach 1k post lol

What has been your favourite thread on the forums? The Invictus Fam thread :P

How old are you? Im 14

What animal do you think you most relate to? Dunno

Why did you choose your profile picture?Like the way it looked ��

Favourite food? Pasta

The one place in the world you want to go?If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why? Not sure

Credits to Alex for this great Sig

{Ign: Fizzer}{Clan:Invictus Fire}{LINE ID: fizzercc}
    {Lvl: 188-Th10}{FIN: 437k}{Heroes: 35:37}{GG/EE: 1.3B/1.3B}

lilangel. frosty. kart. ninja. bmille. mich. dinner.
    • What Supercell game/s do you play?CR. Retired from CoC ate TH8
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here? Clash of Clans Loading Screen hints lol
    • Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door )Dehradun, India
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?Have one of my threads a sticky.
    • What has been your favourite thread on the forums?Sneak Peeks!
    • How old are you?13
    • What animal do you think you most relate to?IDK
    • Why did you choose your profile picture?Because I love Lava Hound!!!
    • Favourite food?Chinese foods
    • The one place in the world you want to go?USA
    • If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?I would like Tim so that he can give me free gems.

this account is dead. btw that sig was made by guto

Banned
    Hi ,
    Nice to see this sub-forum , a way to meet all players around this forum ,
    So here are the answers of questions --

• What Supercell game/s do you play? -- Clash of clans , Clash royale ( left )

• What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here? -- My best friend brought me here , but he was banned due to having multiple accounts

• Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door ) -- India
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc? -- Nah , Just like to share my views

• What has been your favourite thread on the forums? -- Boys VS Girls

• How old are you? -- I am 19 , about to 20

• What animal do you think you most relate to? -- Come'on , Bio says we all are animals

• Why did you choose your profile picture? -- My name

• Favourite food? -- Troll Food

• The one place in the world you want to go? -- Finland

• If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why? -- With anouskha , We will spend day In the Coffee shop , and I know i will suck asking her again and again about next update

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoool View Post
    • If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why? -- With anouskha , We will spend day In the Coffee shop , and I know i will suck asking her again and again about next update
    Dont wanna be bad, but she/he is moderator, not the developer

"What kind of a monster are you !?" " The Wolverine." Shingen, Wolverine
    "You know nothing Socrates. I know that I know nothing." Ygritte, Socrates
    "I am the Master and you will obey me." Master
    "Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last long." Logan

-- CoC and CR, used to play BB.
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?
      -- My lack of knowledge on the balance updates (although I had the forum account earlier than that, barely posted)
    • Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door )
      -- Brazil
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?
      -- I had one goal, to reach 666 posts. I kept on that for like half year, then started moving up once again.
      -- In terms of OT, Jem's cake factory stuff. In terms of FG, TvM Hub hands down, that's where all started (to find new people and learn new things)
    • How old are you?
      -- Going for 27yo this year, fortunate or unfortunately I'm not a Rock Star, so I'm kinda safe
      -- Ca... I mean, Dogs
      -- Cause it was pretty nice after the edits I've done to the pic
    • Favourite food?
      -- Hard to say... bbq is great, but depends on how the meat is prepared
      -- Australia / New Zealand
    • If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?
      -- Isaac Asimov, in a Rocketship to take a meal on the Restaurant by the end of the universe!
    Last edited by Woofdini; March 27th, 2017 at 01:06 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAEL View Post
    Dont wanna be bad, but she/he is moderator, not the developer

this is anoushka's batch .
    so isn't didn't she know about the updates ?

Currently, in my clash of clans base, training my troops and upgrading
    Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    Hey all!

This is your opportunity to share a little about yourself and the forums! Of course you dont have to participate, but if the forums are part of your daily routine - it might be nice to get to know each other a little better.

Feel free to pick and choose from this question list, or just make up new questions to ask yourself!

• How old are you?
    • Favourite food?
    I play boom beach, clash Royale, clash of clans

i love the games and the design

i am from U.S, California

no

Forum games

Cheetah!

because my favorite troop is wizard in clash of clans and clash royale

Pizza

Any

My Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed321 View Post
    When i was new in clash of clans, I was about th2. I had level 1 clan castle. I requested for "barbarian king level max and pekka level max with a max rage spell" instead they gave me a LEVEL 1 GOBLINS!!!!!