Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who are you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    Hey all!

This is your opportunity to share a little about yourself and the forums! Of course you dont have to participate, but if the forums are part of your daily routine - it might be nice to get to know each other a little better.

Feel free to pick and choose from this question list, or just make up new questions to ask yourself!

Feel free to call me Snow...Also known as Red Huntress. I have a tattoo of a Valkyrie and spend way too much time here.

• What Supercell game/s do you play?
    • 4 accounts on Clash and just started HayDay
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?I basically had just taken over my family clan and really didn't know enough to lead. Learned a lot reading around here, and then started meeting some wonderful people.

• Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door Northern Michigan, USA

• Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc..Learning at first, and now it's more about helping and trying to keep some humor around this place. Off topic is my main home lately..

• What has been your favourite thread on the forums? There was one about the Archer Queen needing a support bra. It got closed, but was oh so funny!
    • How old are you? A wee bit over 40
    • What animal do you think you most relate to?
    • Hmmm...not sure
    • Why did you choose your profile picture? Used to be my whole face but it caused me too much grief... ow it's just me watching you.
    • Favourite food? I'm a total foodie...can't possibly choose just one.
    • The one place in the world you want to go? Been wanting to go to Banff National Park in Alberta Canada for years. Actually going to make that happen in a few weeks!
    • If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?I would love to get together with some of the awesome forumers I have met here and sit down, have a drink and maybe sing some kareoke! Hatch, Jeff, Smols...let's do this! If that couldn't happen, then I would hang out with the guy that plays Thor and drool for a while
    Feel free to send me a pm. It makes me smile when I see the notifications! No seriously...it really does!I also have a pic of my tattoo on my profile if you're interested!

This is your opportunity to share a little about yourself and the forums! Of course you dont have to participate, but if the forums are part of your daily routine - it might be nice to get to know each other a little better.

Feel free to pick and choose from this question list, or just make up new questions to ask yourself!

[LIST][*]What Supercell game/s do you play?
    Only Clash Royale, im retired from CoC because it takes a lot of memory '__' and also takes a long time to build.
    [*]What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?
    This maybe sounds awkward but i want to learn english here. English is almost 3th language for me '___'
    [*]Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door )
    Indonesia
    [*]Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?
    Try to help others
    [*]What has been your favourite thread on the forums?
    Ban the person above ya
    In clash royale forum games
    [*]How old are you?
    16 almost 17 in human age.
    [*]What animal do you think you most relate to?
    Cats, uhh they are so cute. Wolf also i like to kill something
    [*]Why did you choose your profile picture?
    Blank, i use Chilzzzzing avatar
    [*]Favourite food?
    Kare
    [*]The one place in the world you want to go?
    Makkah
    [*]If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?
    IDK, but she always here with me. She sleeps with me in my room. Well she is in my mind
    Game is just an expression of running from reality. People trapped and addicted. No matter how broken the game

What Supercell game/s do you play? Hay Day only

What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here? I wanted be part of the community, which I found in Hay Day settings

Where are you from? (Don't get too specific, we don't want people showing up at your door ) I am from the UK, England, Essex.

Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc? To make good suggestions, to help others etc. (see WheatLandIIs visitor message area for more)

What has been your favourite thread on the forums? Probably my one about 2-3 fish in 1 area. It was a great success.

How old are you? My age is between 10-20 (Hint, I am old enough to use these forums, so maybe that tells you that I am at least 13...?)

What animal do you think you most relate to? Probably the dog. Don't ask me why though

Why did you choose your profile picture? Duh. I'm Wheat Land, so my profile picture is the Hay Day wheat sprite.

Favourite food? Pasta. Without a doubt... or maybe white chocolate if you are taking sweet...

The one place in the world you want to go? Somewhere outside of Europe. I've never been to another continent.

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why? Absolutely no idea!!!

Getting negative rep from pewdiepie refrence that someone got triggered about
    Hey all!

• brawl stars, coc, cr
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?
    • Just here for fun
    • Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door
    • under your bed
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?
    • 1k post
    • What has been your favourite thread on the forums?
    • the thread about fixing I&FR
    • How old are you?
    • not cats anything but cats
    • Why did you choose your profile picture?
    • i dont have one anymo
    • Favourite food?
    • Pork ribs
    • The one place in the world you want to go?
    • the bathroom
    • If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?
    • Donald Trump discussing how to build the wall
    Answers in bold
    Last edited by XBowKing125; June 15th, 2017 at 11:33 PM.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Hey all!

• What Supercell game/s do you play? - Clash
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here? Found it accidentally when searching information about the game. I come back as I enjoy the forums. Plenty of helpful and controversial threads.
    • Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door ) UK
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc? Not particularly, just passes the time of day whilst at work
    • What has been your favourite thread on the forums? Hmm - that is a difficult one. Will have to have a think about that.
    • How old are you? Approaching the age where life apparently begins...
    • What animal do you think you most relate to? I want to say a Lion, but probably more of a ♥♥♥♥♥ cat tbh.
    • Why did you choose your profile picture? Sums up my work lifestyle I guess. I am privileged to be in a position where I can sit back and relax and delegate all the work to others
    • Favourite food? Chinese/Curry
    • The one place in the world you want to go? Everywhere !
    • If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?
    Michelle Keegan for obvious reasons

Hello!

• What Supercell game/s do you play? - COC, 3 accounts, been playing for three years or so
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here? - To learn
    • Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door ) - I live in California
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - Really just to learn and if or when possible help others, see what others are saying, and to give voice to my opinions & ideas
    • What has been your favourite thread on the forums? - Hard to say, ask me again in 6 months
    • How old are you? - How old do you think I am?
    Proud spammer of troops, spells, & heroes.

Probably in some collector,trying to convince it to give up its elixir😆
    What Supercell game/s do you play?
    Clash of Clans, quit Royale around 5 months ago. Been clashing for around a year

What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?
    The forum titles intrigued me actually. As for coming back, I kinda like the discussions in general contrary to the popular belief that it's toxic that is

Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door )
    India

Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?
    I just want 50 Rep points

What has been your favourite thread on the forums?
    Too many to mention one

How old are you?

What animal do you think you most relate to?
    A crocodile - Lazy and relaxed but fast and strong when required

Why did you choose your profile picture?
    I have no clue, do you?

Favourite food?
    Home made curry and some manchurian starter Yum!

The one place in the world you want to go?
    Singapore

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?
    I guess with my family in a resort, just loafing around
    Summerspell | The Legacy
    King Arthur | Club MA

2 time running RvF spectator

Banned
    • COC and CR
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?tive members
    • I came here to help my clan get some active members
    • Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door )
    • Blackpool UK
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?
    • Just to get some new friends and team members
    • What has been your favourite thread on the forums?
    • The one I made and this one
    • How old are you?
    • You should never ask a girl her age.
    • Honey Badger
    • Why did you choose your profile picture?
    • It was the only one that was 100x100
    • Favourite food?
    • Pizza
    • The one place in the world you want to go?
    • Japan
    • I'd want to be with my family and friends As those people are the world to me.
    Last edited by Sukie; July 4th, 2017 at 09:19 PM.