Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    Hey all!

This is your opportunity to share a little about yourself and the forums! Of course you dont have to participate, but if the forums are part of your daily routine - it might be nice to get to know each other a little better.

Feel free to pick and choose from this question list, or just make up new questions to ask yourself!

• What Supercell game/s do you play?I play CoC n CR but i have tried the others too...They are not my type ya know..
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?Just to do community talk
    • Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door )Delhi,India
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?Get my YT channel going
    • What has been your favourite thread on the forums?The funny reasons you got Kicked or Demoted for / I started it
    • How old are you?14
    • What animal do you think you most relate to?Is a PEKKA an option?
    • Why did you choose your profile picture?I like When people call me the Graphic Wizzard
    • Favourite food?Thats a hard one,The mango season is coming...50 cents for a kilo of mangoes lol,IMO...Mangoes
    • The one place in the world you want to go?Well...The himalayas
    • If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?Asking anoushka...About the update....At the HQ
    All questions answered
    Last edited by DesiOutlaw125; March 29th, 2017 at 06:01 PM.

Thank you DragonX101 for this cool Sig!

• What Supercell game/s do you play?
      I play Clash Royale. I did use to play Clash of Clans, but I didn't like it as much as time went by. Two years later, I see Clash Royale, and I instantly get hooked into that game... I'm still hooked into it today.
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?
      I'm certain that I want to share my thoughts on here, and come back here and there because I want to read whatever other people have to say, whether I agree or not.
    • Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door )
      I was born in Denmark with a vietnamese nationality, but partially have a bit of french background. So yeah...
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?
      Just kinda being casual by now... as I stated above, I like to read what other have to say to certain things. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't.
    • What has been your favourite thread on the forums?
      I don't neccesarily have a favourite thread on the forums. I guess some of the more "joke" threads have always caught my attention if anything.
    • How old are you?
    • What animal do you think you most relate to?
      Cow. There's a story there that I don't bother to talk about.
    • Why did you choose your profile picture?
      This actually comes from a game I played a long time ago. It was like Pokémon, but just more P2W. In any case, they had many appealing designs, and some of which were these mythological creatures based on greek (I think?). You had to pay gold coins to get a chance to get them, and those were: Minotaur, Behemoth, Fenrir, Cerberus, Hydra, Chimera, Pegasus and Bahamut. While I know the last 2 aren't exactly from greek, the first 5 did appeal to me. I especially loved Cerberus and Hydra.

Another comes from a nickname I had on a Minecraft server I had a long time ago. "HailHydra" was my name there. I really liked it, especially because people thought I based that name out of Marvel. I didn't; I based it on Hydra, because I really liked that name. It reminded me of dragons, which I most certainly love. (and my chinese zodiac sign is dragon) In any case, when coming up with a clash name, I wanted a way to name myself "Hydra", with it being more unique, I guess. So by that, I named myself "H.Y.D.R.A", which doesn't stand for anything. I just like how it looks. "TheHydra" is only there, because you can't have punctuations in your forum name. Because of all the tribute I gave to it, I decided to let that be my profile picture.

Do note I didn't get Hydra in that game. Only Behemoth, Cerberus and Bahamut.
    • Favourite food?

Pizza. I do really like sandwich, though.
    • The one place in the world you want to go?
      There are a lot of places that I want to go, because my family doesn't travel much. We have only travelled to Germany to visit family and Vietnam for the same reasons. I do want to visit Amsterdam or Paris sometime in the future, though.
    • If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?

Oh god, that would mean I would be socializing outside.
    Last edited by TheHydra; March 27th, 2017 at 01:48 PM.
    IGN: H.Y.D.R.A
    LvL 12 - Highest Cups: 4930
    Cards obtained: 75/75
    #TeamRare
    Proud user of Trifecta

MasterCal
    Hey all!

This is your opportunity to share a little about yourself and the forums! Of course you dont have to participate, but if the forums are part of your daily routine - it might be nice to get to know each other a little better.

Feel free to pick and choose from this question list, or just make up new questions to ask yourself!

• What Supercell game/s do you play?I play Clash of Clans and Clash Royale
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?I believe it was suggestions about game balancing. I still so that, but also for community, and my general knowledge of the games, specifically CR to share with others
    • Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door )I am from Southern California in the USA
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?Probably to gain insight into games, to get to know other forumers
    • What has been your favourite thread on the forums?Idk, I have a lot of favorite threads. My favorite troll thread is https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...n-t-understand where the topic got moved from rigged matchmaking to religion, to science, to slavery, to history, and generally NOT rigged MM. Got closed after 16 pages
    • How old are you?15
    • What animal do you think you most relate to?None
    • Why did you choose your profile picture?I like Star Wars and and I did a good job of carving Darth Vader a few Halloweens ago
    • Favourite food?Pepperoni Pizza
    • The one place in the world you want to go?SC HQ in Helsinki
    • If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?Will come back to this one as well
    Replies in bold
    Last edited by MasterCal; April 20th, 2017 at 02:26 AM.

On a green ball called Earth or Maybe tennis
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal View Post
    Replies in bold
    I did want to know about you.

Fresh Spawn
    Hey everyone! The answers are with Bold

• What Supercell game/s do you play? Clash of Clans & Clash Royale
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?
    • Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door ) Greece
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc? I like helping others
    • What has been your favourite thread on the forums? I am new so I'll say this one
    • How old are you? 15
    • What animal do you think you most relate to? Dog
    • Why did you choose your profile picture? I don't have a picture i am new :P
    • Favourite food? Pizza xD
    • The one place in the world you want to go? England
    • If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why? I dont know

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoool View Post

this is anoushka's batch .
    so isn't didn't she know about the updates ?
    my baad, took the wrong SC

"What kind of a monster are you !?" " The Wolverine." Shingen, Wolverine
    "You know nothing Socrates. I know that I know nothing." Ygritte, Socrates
    "I am the Master and you will obey me." Master
    "Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last long." Logan

Hi im killercheese and I have a YouTube channel I am also known as clash with A and I have an Instagram over 1K followers... I hope making stuff for people (freelance work) and one day I want to become a supercell employee... I love using and ... Idk why but it's an habit lol

Here we go:

What Supercell game/s do you play? Cr, coc but I play bb sometimes.. I also played a bit of hay day...
    What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here? I came here because of a bug (if I remember correctly)
    Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door ) I live in the UK
    Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc? Yes to be a famous YouTuber or a supercell employee...
    What has been your favourite thread on the forums? My favourite thread is "post your favourite cards and favourite part in the game" which got over 2 millions view and Tim replied on it... ( the second series)
    How old are you? Over 13 of course
    What animal do you think you most relate to? I relate to a monkey or gorilla.. (Chinese symbol or something like that lol) it represents how smart I am
    Why did you choose your profile picture? It has all the clash troops in it... (its 1 year old lol)
    Favourite food? Pizza and burger lol
    The one place in the world you want to go? I really wanted to go to New Zealand and Australia
    If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why? Well one of supercell employee...

Ok guys this is all for now... Join me on my road to become a supercell employee

Youtube channel|MY AMA|#SavetheForums|Signature shop|
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew00m View Post
    I'm a th11 in champs, if anyone has a cool car, hot girlfriend/wife, or any money there not using shoot me a pm.

What Supercell game/s do you play?

I play all 4 games. But focus on Clash of Clans the most, then Clash Royale, then HayDay followed by Boom Beach

What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here?

Daddy, the youtuber& former Mod made a video about the forum & got me here. I found it a great place to learn & help. Till this day I still do the same thing which keeps me interested in forums always

Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door )

Lebanon, North Lebanon, Zgharta but no more details

Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?

Currently I'm near 10k but not as a goal but nice to get to. My goal however is to help, get help & have fun

What has been your favourite thread on the forums?

Holps thread when he was pushing a year ago maybe

How old are you?

What animal do you think you most relate to?

Horse?

Why did you choose your profile picture?

Since last hero event I have kept the same one

Favourite food?

Grape leafs with rice, grinded meat & sliced meat. Lebanese food & turkish food are my favourite

The one place in the world you want to go?

Mecca in Saudi Arabia

If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why?

My wife for sure! All the rest is private
    Last edited by Saleh47; March 27th, 2017 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks for DragonX101 for his great work!

• What Supercell game/s do you play? Clash of Clans(Best imo), Royale(Worst imo), Boom Beach.
    • What first brought you to the Supercell Community Forums and why do you come back here? What brought me here? My settings tab. Why do I come back here? To pass time in an enjoyable way.
    • Where are you from? (Dont get too specific, we dont want people showing up at your door ) Room No. 17. Please knock before entering.
    • Do you have any goals here on the forums - A specific post count you are striving for, to gain insight into the games etc?Post Count, 199.
    • What has been your favourite thread on the forums? None i can remember, love the OT though. #makeotgreatagain
    • How old are you? Ugh, sorry?
    • What animal do you think you most relate to? Who know? Who cares?
    • Why did you choose your profile picture? Loved Dragons at TH 7.
    • Favourite food? Chocolate, Nothing beats it.
    • The one place in the world you want to go? Switzerland/ Australia.
    • If you could spend one day with anyone in the world doing whatever you want, who would it be, what would you do and why? Who? Avril Lavigne. What? A cup of coffee while admiring her songs and her. and get her to click a selfie with me and sign a autograph for me and... Well this would become a TL;DR Why? BIG Fan.
    Answers in Blue
    Last edited by BTProvoker; March 27th, 2017 at 04:26 PM. Reason: How did i forget the smirk?

SigPic Credits- RedRage

17 y/o freshman with a million hobbies
    ClashOfClans Level 9 clan Lake Elixir Co-lead

Clash Of Clans: Main/Mini~TH 9/7~Xp 130/55
    BoomB: HQ 15~Xp 40 ¦¦ CRoyale: Arena 10~Xp 10

Quote Originally Posted by DesiOutlaw125 View Post
    All questions answered
    A really cool sigpic you got there. The effects on the letters when scrolling up or down is really awesome.

EDIT: I haven't noticed this in any other sigpic till now so, i have no idea if it happens with every sigpic.

EDIT 2: Well nevermind, it happens with every other sigpic, i just had not noticed yet.
    Last edited by BTProvoker; March 27th, 2017 at 04:35 PM.

SigPic Credits- RedRage

17 y/o freshman with a million hobbies
    ClashOfClans Level 9 clan Lake Elixir Co-lead

Clash Of Clans: Main/Mini~TH 9/7~Xp 130/55
    BoomB: HQ 15~Xp 40 ¦¦ CRoyale: Arena 10~Xp 10