Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 721 to 727 of 727

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum Titles Compilation

  1. #721
    Forum Elder PaluEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,299
    2222 - The Peacemaker:

  2. #722
    Forum All-Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,294

    Why wernerderchamp has no Custom titles?
    INDThallasemics Recruiting || Our Task Force || Our BAND
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can deal long-lasting psychological damage"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler
    And as a side, friends should know your limits. If people ask you for favors because they know you'll say yes, then you're being taken advantage of, and they aren't friends

  3. #723
    The Lost Little Growlithe DeltaDroid4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Reenacting the Hurricane Heist
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    Why wernerderchamp has no Custom titles?
    He used to have the Forum Cup Specialist badge, but it seems Moderators have removed it. The same goes with the other Forum Cup Specialist badge holder, Pimmiepim. I assume they are removing it for the same reasons as they removed the Forum Cup Champion Badge, which I have posted down below in a quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smolson
    It was intentional. The badges were only meant to be a temporary thing. I believe in our first post ever the special titles were only supposed to last a few weeks. Also with there being subsequent forum cups since the one in March/April it seemed confusing to have people with championship badges when others were more recent winners without having any title or badge. Perhaps we will again have an opportunity for a badge reward but again it would only be a temporary thing. Hope this answers your question.

  4. #724
    Forum All-Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,294
    But it looks like they forgot to enable post titles. So therefore these two are the only with no titles now
    INDThallasemics Recruiting || Our Task Force || Our BAND
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can deal long-lasting psychological damage"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler
    And as a side, friends should know your limits. If people ask you for favors because they know you'll say yes, then you're being taken advantage of, and they aren't friends

  5. #725
    Millennial Club Trainfeeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    :smirk:
    Posts
    1,258
    BlindHaze is now known as BlindDoofus... and sports the title of Forum Doofus!

    Click here for a surprise!

    I play video games.
    My favorite games: Fortnite, COD, Clash of Clans.
    #SaveRoyale.

  6. #726
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainfeeb View Post
    BlindHaze is now known as BlindDoofus... and sports the title of Forum Doofus!
    And itís well deserved in my opinion.

  7. #727
    TheGneissRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    RvF aye
    Posts
    4,134
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDroid4 View Post
    He used to have the Forum Cup Specialist badge, but it seems Moderators have removed it. The same goes with the other Forum Cup Specialist badge holder, Pimmiepim. I assume they are removing it for the same reasons as they removed the Forum Cup Champion Badge, which I have posted down below in a quote.
    It's down because the website the image was hosted on has expired. I'll get a new link up. Also, the post you link to is meant for the Forum Cup Champion badge only.
    Last edited by TheGneissRock; 5 Days Ago at 03:05 PM.


    Largest Clash of Clans Discord server: http://discord.gg/clashofclans/


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •