Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Loot bonuses: old & new

Excellent news. Master league should be sustainable from now on.

Last time they introduced the bonus, I pushed to Master 3 and was disappointed.

Gonna try to do it again and see if I will be happy with the bonus this time

It is definitely a step in the right direction though.
    Old Unity member returning to check out Clash Royale

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by KiPz View Post
    Gold 1 gets 13000 elixir but wow master 1 10000 Why decreased it?? Lol i know its a mistake Marika..
    Oops Fixed!

SC
    Long live clash

Raiding your base, taking your precious Dark Elixir
    Got excited over nothing. At leaast there will be more DE in circulation now if I farm Gold II and I.
    Lightning my DE? I'll revenge, take all your resources and leave at 39%
    Farming TH9 till I get both level 30 heroes and all lava core. TH10 SUCKS!!!

Do your part in improving the loot: Tell all new users and Android users to max collectors first so we can farm them.
    Gamecenter: RegaliaRemix

Quote Originally Posted by PedroLee View Post
    20% increase is lame.
    As I was doing the mental math pre-update, 20 was the lowest I saw, 89.xxx (so I said 90% in the peek threads) were for some, but most are 40-50-60% etc.

Yes, we would all like 300% increases, but multiply the number of daily victories by the bonus (loot created out of thin air) and we're pumping in some serious resources into the economy.

While I don't think this will create another birthday present 1-gem boost scenario, it should HELP bridge the gap.

I wish my boss would tell me I'm getting a 20% raise - so I can say Pedro said that's lame, let's renegotiate 8-)

Gives me a reason to stay in crystal 1 hey twister any idea if the loot will be adjusted in future updates?

Centennial Club
    i want bonuses like you guys showed in the San Francisco meet up, that is sustainable.

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    As I was doing the mental math pre-update, 20 was the lowest I saw, 89.xxx (so I said 90% in the peek threads) were for some, but most are 40-50-60% etc.

Yes, we would all like 300% increases, but multiply the number of daily victories by the bonus (loot created out of thin air) and we're pumping in some serious resources into the economy.

While I don't think this will create another birthday present 1-gem boost scenario, it should HELP bridge the gap.

I wish my boss would tell me I'm getting a 20% raise - so I can say Pedro said that's lame, let's renegotiate 8-)
    I agree. The birthday present was great, but too much of a good thing when applied structurally.
    IGN: Benny Clan: Koning Willem lvl 130+, TH10 (250 lego's), GG 1b, Max trophies: 3250

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post

My issue Twister is that this will not be enough to offset the loot drop as we rise in trophies - so for a payer who is trying to max their base, being high in trophies is absolutely the wrong thing to do. I would rather SC made it so that the higher you go, the more loot (net) you make.

Put another way, at 1700 Ts, my average loot might be 180k per raid and I might do 5 raids an hour. at 2200 I'm doing 3 raids an hour with an average gain of maybe 70k. Thats a massive drop and not something that a 50k bonus is going to help.

But, hey, I appreciate they are giving us this...

Edit - if they really wanted to help, giving the winner of a battle the gold spent on searching for the fight would be massive. I can easily spank 100k searching when things are dry..100k that no one benefits from...I'd place a wager that more resources are lost searching than are given back with these bonuses...

And waking up to a string of defensive wins AND some gold due to the acquisition of their search fee would be lovely!
    Last edited by carlito; August 27th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.

Clan Leader - Opes Revolution ____________Coc YouTube Vids