Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169
Results 1,681 to 1,685 of 1685

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Radio Royale - Submit Questions For Our Next Episode!

Question: How do you go through the process of making balancing cards and making sure a super bad card super overpowered such as how the elite barbarians turned out?

Would you ever consider adding the Archer tower or wizard tower? I think either one would be a great addition although the wizard tower might be a little too overpowered considering it wouldn't allow for anything to swarm your towers.

Fresh Spawn
    You guys buffed the Elite Barbarians too much, and the balance changes you did to them recently wasn't enough. They're still a struggle to deal with. I personally hate them, making them to 7 elixir will make people unable to combo them with Hog riders or Mini PEKKAs.

Another question: Would you ever consider adding a mode where we can choose our deck from any card in the game before battling but have it not count for or against your trophy count? I think it would be fun to use cards that I wouldn't be able to use otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by FCAcetaminofeni View Post
    How youtubers get updates faster than us?
    Clash royale wants them to get them first so they can review them and everyone watching them gets excited and so that if everyone responds well they know what to keep and what to change in the update.