Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why did supercell have to change individual barracks.

Fresh Spawn

Why did supercell have to change individual barracks.

So idk if anyone has brought this up but I'm going to. They should change it back to individual barracks building for faster troop building I mean no one has the time to constantly play all day waiting on troops so hopefully you can make the 6-8 million it cost on upgrades. I'm gonna start a voting system on here and let me know what you guys liked better and which way troop building should be done. Even possibly a choice of the 2 so everyone can win

Been there, done that. Has been beat to death until just now... ALittle thread research will reveal the depth this has been discussed.
    Has anybody found my salt shaker ?

You realize that, in general, armies are much faster to train with this system than they were with the individual barracks queues? In fact, not only is it faster now, it's also significantly easier to manage than it used to be. The current system trumps the old system in literally every way except for where boosting is concerned

Centennial Club
    This has already been discussed... a lot... IMO, the ONLY disadasntage this system has is the boost of all the barracks instead of 1, but leaving it is way better this way than before

Banned
    this works very well ,
    instead of clicking no. of times ,
    we have quick army train button and instead of switching barracks for giving them equal troops ,
    we have one box where we can train whole army .

Banned
    Actually armies are faster than ever and you could also build a 2nd set of armies now.

I gues you didn't get use to new system... IT'S SOOOO MUCH BETTER! The only con is what Champi mentioned above.

This was discussed when the update came. There where crazy amounts of players who hated it, Including me. But everyone got over it and even I am starting to enjoy it (Honestly i forgot the whole thing)

In Dragon's nest playing with Baby Dragons
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryet View Post
    So idk if anyone has brought this up but I'm going to. They should change it back to individual barracks building for faster troop building I mean no one has the time to constantly play all day waiting on troops so hopefully you can make the 6-8 million it cost on upgrades. I'm gonna start a voting system on here and let me know what you guys liked better and which way troop building should be done. Even possibly a choice of the 2 so everyone can win
    Simple answer is that so we can save armies as it difficult to code to save multipule armies when using individual barracks.
    Hope this answers your question. cheers !!!
    Last edited by supergaint; March 19th, 2017 at 06:17 AM.

Love the new system way better. Especially when there are advantages such as faster queuing of the next army, army costs, troop priortizing, donating pre-built troops not messing with what you already in your camps.

Literally this post makes zero sense, unless you are a barracks booster who prefers to do one at a time. This feature has save me more time than I can imagine playing the game.
    My Stats: https://www.clashofstats.com/players...VLU2QV/profile

Proud new member of Guardians Elite...Find us on the U.S. Leaderboard