Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Developer Talks: Royal Giant

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kuan1995 View Post
    It is highly used at 3.8k-5k
    I'm lucky I'm not up there yet.

Be prepared. You will know the pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRingler View Post
    I'm lucky I'm not up there yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal2013 View Post
    The only time he's OP is when facing it as level 12/13 below 2500. quite underpowered in tournaments or anywhere above 2500.
    If you're seeing max rg below 2500 they have to be really, really, horribly bad at the game. So you're probably likely to win.

12/13 rg is probably 30-40 pct of battles in the 4000-4500 range. It's a boring card that takes no skill to use. That's why they all use the exact same deck too

Fresh Spawn
    hello

Would be vien that sparkles instead of reset it with a zap or an electric magician or a thunder loading it instantaneously but that it is damaged or that this to be to shoot or also also with a zap of the player that I put him to cause damage but that it Charge like a personal electric magician2. it would be vien that his shot would damage land and air but you do not detect them only if it is to the shot these two options would be good
    Would be vien that sparkles instead of reset it with a zap or an electric magician or a thunder loading it instantaneously but that it is damaged or that this to be to shoot or also also with a zap of the player that I put him to cause damage but that it Charge like a personal electric magician2. it would be vien that his shot would damage land and air but you do not detect them only if it is to the shot these two options would be good

Quote Originally Posted by jack369 View Post
    hello

Wrong thread, good English.

I like how every topic regarding insider news gives the same outcome: the people at Supercell are surely watching this card, and they fully understand his pros and cons.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415