Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spanser Guide to War weight.

Thumbs Up Spanser Guide to War weight.

As I have said before we needed a guide to war weight so we can upgrade our bases smartly. This way we can maximize our war troops and be able to attack a mirror base successfully.

Some of you have probably seen this before but I thought it might be useful for those people who do not know what war weight each item you upgrade is.

Its not 100 percent accurate but it is very close to what you would see in war weight for your base.

https://spanser.net/CoCGuide/#cat-Defense

Quote Originally Posted by Rbot14 View Post
    As I have said before we needed a guide to war weight so we can upgrade our bases smartly. This way we can maximize our war troops and be able to attack a mirror base successfully.

Some of you have probably seen this before but I thought it might be useful for those people who do not know what war weight each item you upgrade is.

Its not 100 percent accurate but it is very close to what you would see in war weight for your base.

https://spanser.net/CoCGuide/#cat-Defense
    Read what Spanser themself said about the weights before you promote them in any way.

It is not "very close" as weights are non-linear, dependent upon what else you have built, etc.
    Last edited by Aspex; March 14th, 2017 at 11:45 PM.

Take a picture of your face when you build an xbow and think your weight will only go up 300. Then when you see it goes up 2000 post your reaction here.

Quote Originally Posted by ayih View Post
    Take a picture of your face when you build an xbow and think your weight will only go up 300. Then when you see it goes up 2000 post your reaction here.
    I was 2 months into th9 when I saw the war weight spreadsheet that showed xbows aren't very heavy and then I built one and my weight shot up 2 points.

Pro Member
    Trying to stay awake til I find a base to raid
    You can't upgrade smartly because SC change war weights / best troops etc periodically to "improve balance" (force you to upgrade something different). Even if you do what is smart today it may not be smart tomorrow. You can always cover yourself by having multiple bases with different upgrade strategies.
    Sir Mick
    Near max TH11, 5621 max cups, 1602 war stars
    Rushed BH6, 3877 max cups

Have to agree, these numbers dont really mean to much. In the past month, did the IT pack and built the second IT, from one war to the next weight went up if i recall abut 11k, and according to this list, the change should have been 8500. So take these numbers with a grain of salt, and don't base your upgrades on any lists,
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbot14 View Post
    Just get better at attacking and it's not an issue. All you have to worry about is your troops and once those are up, defense levels don't even matter for the most part.

Banned
    How do people keep referring back to this worthless list?
    The simplest search would prove it's uselessness

Unfortunately there isn't such a list.

I don't even think there SHOULD be such a list...
    It would make it even easier to manipulate your war weight
    (while that doesn't bother me AT ALL, I think the forums would literally explode with more new anti-engineer threads, and that would be no fun)

How spanser, general tony, and some of these others who share garbage on update speculations have any followers I will never know.

Even if you knew the exact number of every upgrade it wont help the average player. The only number that matters is 3; can you 3 star a similar progress base in war? If you can't, adding any more weight will only make your problem worse.

Everything but the weights are useful ok the site, though the wiki can also do that providing info on time to build, upgrade costs etc.

Only thing I'd follow