Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New farmer in the village :)

Cool New farmer in the village :)

Hello people,
    I'm new at this game, started today and already level 11.Also I play other SC games(COC(lvl137 th9) and CR(lvl8) ) so I want to try out and this game.I hope that this wouldnt be a problem to me(3 active games).

Only two questions for you guys:What is an original three(because I read that can change the color during autumn and winter time and I start cleaning my village, perhaps bad thing...huh...) and when the Wheel of fortune appears(because I see that it appears and disappears)?

Cheers and see you in the neighbourhood when I become lvl18

Pro Member
    Hi yes the trees you have from start change Color and that looks good . But the ones you can buy dont ! so my tip is take it easy with the saws ,make the space you need not more . And the time for the Wheel well I am in the center Europe time zon so I get it 01.00 in the night . Or if I am not on playing when I get on .
    Last edited by Lyngby; March 24th, 2017 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko996 View Post
    Hello people,
    I'm new at this game, started today and already level 11.Also I play other SC games(COC(lvl137 th9) and CR(lvl8) ) so I want to try out and this game.I hope that this wouldnt be a problem to me(3 active games).

Only two questions for you guys:What is an original three(because I read that can change the color during autumn and winter time and I start cleaning my village, perhaps bad thing...huh...) and when the Wheel of fortune appears(because I see that it appears and disappears)?

Cheers and see you in the neighbourhood when I become lvl18
    Welcome fellow farmer!

For now, just cut down what you need for buildings and animals. When fall arrives, the native trees turn fall colours and many of us regret having cut down everything. With a previous land expansion, I cut down fewer, so I have some now.

My wheel and mail (and treats at Greg's Roadside Shop) show up 17:00 on the west coast of Canada.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; March 24th, 2017 at 04:27 AM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Forum Superstar
    I believe the Wheel of fortune truck shows up at midnight GMT (standard time, not DST!). I don't know what that means for your timezone, but I suppose it'd be easier to look it up from there? It disappears after a while once you make use of it, though I think it also leaves at some point when you don't.
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019! Level 101 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! ~not anymore~ - Might unlock all this land by 2025. Maybe.
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 66/Rep 17~

The WoF truck arrives every day at the same time and stays until you log in. For example, my truck usually arrives in the late afternoon (California, USA) but if I don't check into my farm until the next morning, the truck will still be there. Once I check in, the truck stays for a relatively short time and leaves; so I always spin the wheel right when I log on if the truck is there.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

Thanks guys for a lot of advice, I really appreciate It
    Now I get some guy Tim but he will disappear after three days, so what is his purpose?To give me best offers for a short time?
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Marko996 View Post
    Thanks guys for a lot of advice, I really appreciate It
    Now I get some guy Tim but he will disappear after three days, so what is his purpose?To give me best offers for a short time?
    Cheers!
    Tom is very useful. Do you have his initial free trial?

He comes back every 2 hours, so make sure you send him for things you need or things you can sell for big money.

If you have the money, take his highest amount offered of the item.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Sorry for misspelling his name, won't happen again!

So, I am now mid-level 15 and I got new mailbox, and I understood that I need to help my friends In order to got gift cards, but I didnt know how?Is there any button?

Look for the ! symbol in the paper, and check the tab (lower right corner).

I come to another problem.Namely, I bought a few apple trees but they after some time dried out, some neighbours and visitors watered them but after last harvest they again dried out but this time there was no water help.Should I move them to another place of my village until I get saw or there is another solution?