Thread: Lost Access (Clash Of Clans and Clash Royale)

Fresh Spawn

Question Lost Access (Clash Of Clans and Clash Royale)

Hello,

I have two accounts; One for clash of clans and another for Clash royale with same gmail address. all two accounts have same in game name ("Lord Ehsan").
    unfortunately, due to changing my windows operating system and installing the new one make some problems form me.

1. Clash of Clans
    When I choose to connect to Google+ account, A google play loading appear at top, center of screen; But, Game does not show me a button to load new village.

Account Profile
    Town Hall: 11
    Xp Level: 168 or 169
    Name: Lord Ehsan
    Google+: Same as current supercell forums account

2. Clash Royale
    a Link button clicking mistake makes my old account destroyed and my gmail linked to a new village

Account Profile
    Arena: Last Arena
    Cups: ~3500
    Xp Level: 10 (~20,000)
    Name: Lord Ehsan
    Google+: same as above

Above accounts have same problem my android device and blue stacks.

Thanks in advance for any help from supercell and/or other members can help me to restore my accounts.

Hello Ehsan,

Not sure if there is much help from the forum, but you indicate changing Windows system: have you installed a version of BlueStacks that fits with that system?

Then, once in BlueStacks, more Android versed people can help you - I am on iOS - maybe. I have not tried my Windows10 BlueStacks in a long while, and do not use it for Clash.

Your BlueStacks should act like a standard phone, except if its version is not able to run Clash anymore.

Last, if it is about your accounts in Google+, ask Google or Support here (see sticky at top to contact them via email) for a status, but this does not seem to be your problem.

Good luck.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEliteFamily View Post
    Hello Ehsan,

Not sure if there is much help from the forum, but you indicate changing Windows system: have you installed a version of BlueStacks that fits with that system?

Then, once in BlueStacks, more Android versed people can help you - I am on iOS - maybe. I have not tried my Windows10 BlueStacks in a long while, and do not use it for Clash.

Your BlueStacks should act like a standard phone, except if its version is not able to run Clash anymore.

Last, if it is about your accounts in Google+, ask Google or Support here (see sticky at top to contact them via email) for a status, but this does not seem to be your problem.

Good luck.
    1st Paragraph: The Installed BlueStacks is latest version with latest Google Play and Google Games.

2nd Paragraph: I had use BlueStacks about few hours ago before changing my OS.

3rd Paragraph: Yes.

4th Paragraph: The loading bar is a normal status bar that shows account status when you load a new village. This circle status bar have a smaller circle that show me my town hall level ("11"); But, no any action popped up to tell it to load my village.

Many thanks once again for your time to help me, PaluEliteFamily.

Welcome to the forums! Its unfortunate to hear that you lost access to your accounts. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to discuss options outside the native supported platforms (this thread may get closed). There is also a forum rule against discussing emulators (rule #6).

Best of luck
    Last edited by TriStarCarnage; March 12th, 2017 at 01:14 AM.

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10

Fresh Spawn
    TriStarCarnage, I speak about my supercell acounts and my problem with native platform (android) on my device.

Thanks,

BlueStacks is an emulator there for cannot be discussed.

Fresh Spawn
    My problem is occured with my phone.

Fresh Spawn
    Can anyone help me for other ways to send my accounts information to supercell to recover?

You can contact them here: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...=web&contact=1

Good luck