Thread: New website with tools for HayDay

Lightbulb New website with tools for HayDay

Hello HayDay Community,

I've been working very hard on making a website that makes your farming life a lot easier. Right at this moment there is not so much to do yet, but some helpful tools are on it's way!
    I know there are many excel sheets on the internet to find, but I want to make it easier for users to get the information they want. No downloading of files etc. just go to the website and let the website do the work for you!

Right now I am working on a 'Pets Tool', because I found it quite hard for wich pet to buy next. First of all remembering the amount of vouchers you have. Because you need to go to an extra menu to view them and they are not easily displayed like the coins or diamonds. Plus here you can see how long it takes to feed them again and how much XP they give you.

Please check out the work in progress website, you can also sign up for the mailing list.
    So you get updated when the site launches, I will not send any spam. I don't like that either

Thanks!

The website link: http://haydayguides.uphero.com/

EDIT: Also if you guys have any ideas, tips or any other feedback! Please let me know!
    Last edited by TheHayDayGuides; March 2nd, 2017 at 04:30 PM.

Is there anything made that has the cost of machines , experience points needed per level and maybe what you get at each level? Asking for a friend whose just starting out

Quote Originally Posted by Callisbj View Post
    Is there anything made that has the cost of machines , experience points needed per level and maybe what you get at each level? Asking for a friend whose just starting out
    I find the Hay Day Wiki very helpful for that information: http://hayday.wikia.com/wiki/Hay_Day_Wiki

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!