Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Invictus Family♚Invictus Beasts♚High-Level Farming clan with relaxed wars♚

Invictus Beasts is recruiting active players. Check out the requirements above and apply today!!

Designed by DragonX101
    IGN: Calico Tora - Leader
    Invictus Kings - Level 16 - #8GQVGYJY

InvictusKingsRecruit

Hardcore farmer? Trophy pusher? Like to war? Want to level up by donating to a loyal guest base? Look no further. Invictus Beasts is actively recruiting!

Credits to Alex for this great Sig

{Ign: Fizzer}{Clan:Invictus Fire}{LINE ID: fizzercc}
    {Lvl: 188-Th10}{FIN: 437k}{Heroes: 35:37}{GG/EE: 1.3B/1.3B}

In-Game Name - Tom Servo (#2PQU20Y80)
    Archer Queen/ Barbarian King - 20/20
    Stage Of Townhall 9, 10, 11 - (Rushed, Started, Mid, Late) - Started 10
    % Walls - 34% LVL 10, 66% LVL 9
    Friend in Need (FIN) - 8048
    War Stars - 214

Hi there... I'm currently looking for a new clan and your clan sounds like a good one to join. I've been playing casually for about two years, but after moving to TH 10, I decided that I needed to take the game a bit more seriously if I wanted to keep upgrading my base and getting better at the game overall.

Thanks!
    Last edited by TomServo3428; March 27th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomServo3428 View Post
    In-Game Name - Tom Servo (#2PQU20Y80)
    Archer Queen/ Barbarian King - 20/20
    Stage Of Townhall 9, 10, 11 - (Rushed, Started, Mid, Late) - Started 10
    % Walls - 34% LVL 10, 66% LVL 9
    Friend in Need (FIN) - 8048
    War Stars - 214

Hi there... I'm currently looking for a new clan and your clan sounds like a good one to join. I've been playing casually for about two years, but after moving to TH 10, I decided that I needed to take the game a bit more seriously if I wanted to keep upgrading my base and getting better at the game overall.

Thanks!
    Hi Tom:

While your hero and wall levels are good, your FIN and War Stars are a little low. Beasts requires a FIN of 25K+ and war stars of 300+. You could try applying there and see if they'll overlook these. I'll let them know about you.

Designed by DragonX101
    IGN: Calico Tora - Leader
    Invictus Kings - Level 16 - #8GQVGYJY

InvictusKingsRecruit

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoTora View Post
    Hi Tom:

While your hero and wall levels are good, your FIN and War Stars are a little low. Beasts requires a FIN of 25K+ and war stars of 300+. You could try applying there and see if they'll overlook these. I'll let them know about you.
    Hi Calico,

I'll apply and hopefully they'll overlook my stats. The clan I was with was really laid back and wasn't too active, but I knew a few of the guys who ran it so I stuck around for a while. In the event that I don't make the cut, can you recommend a solid clan where I can get better and boost my stats? A Beasts minor league? Lol.. I sent my request to Beasts and mentioned you in the request. Let's hope I make the cut.
    Last edited by TomServo3428; March 28th, 2017 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TomServo3428 View Post
    Hi Calico,

I'll apply and hopefully they'll overlook my stats. The clan I was with was really laid back and wasn't too active, but I knew a few of the guys who ran it so I stuck around for a while. In the event that I don't make the cut, can you recommend a solid clan where I can get better and boost my stats? A Beasts minor league? Lol.. I sent my request to Beasts and mentioned you in the request. Let's hope I make the cut.

Hi Tom,

Calico did right by re-directing you to us, though I don't remember you applying to join in-game.
    Were you rejected? If so, I sent you an invitation. Please accept it. I will inform the clan members about your arrival. Also look out for me, I would like to discuss a few things with you since you are under requirements for Th10.

Regards,
    Blade
    Cyprox Blade - TH12 - Lv226 - Clan Leader
    Invictus Beasts : Lv17 FairPlay farming/ donating clan - Optional relaxed wars - High donations - Th11+
    Apply in-game OR on Discord :
    bit.do/invictusbeasts
    Invictus clans:- Lords/Beasts/Fire/Nobles/Realm

Few Spots left? Join us for a 3 in 1 ride(War,farm n donate)..Fill form and check requirements before applying.
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>21/31/39

Few Spots left? Join us for a 3 in 1 ride(War,farm n donate)..Fill form and check requirements before applying.
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>21/31/39

Invictus Beasts is recruiting Th8- Th11 ! Apply today !
    Invictus Beasts : Lv17 FairPlay farming/ donating clan - Optional relaxed wars - High donations - Th11+
    bit.do/invictusbeasts

Invictus Beasts is recruiting Th8- Th11 ! Apply today !
    bit.do/invictusbeasts