Thread: Level 90: Looking for Town Hood / No derby

Level 90: Looking for Town Hood / No derby

Hello everyone,

I am actually looking for a new hood to live in

I recently finished my 40 weeks of derby and got the dove trophy, I don't really feel like playing the derby anymore.

I am looking for a hood with these specifications,

-Players level 50+
    -Players using the town alot (so I can pick townies multiple times, daily).
    -Helping each other
    -Using the requests feature
    -Friendly
    -Active Leader and players

-No Derby
    -No Drama

I feel like there's not that much of this kind of neighborhood, and I'm probably asking for a lot. But. I'll wait and see, and hope I find what I want

Thank you
    Hay Day :
    Special K - Player level: 96 -
    Neighborhood: Farming Fools!

Centennial Club
    Hi
    i find your post interesting. If you spent that long doing hard core derby I can see why. We don't care if you do derby or not, just opt out. However, you may find our derby games a lot of fun. Our towns are busy, can't guarantee you will always find 10 but it will be close. The birdhouse in my opinion is odd but lots of our people use it. I think if you just remind in chat we will be all over it. Our hood is extremely helpful and lots of fun. We don't tolerate drama so no problem. I hope you come visit, sounds like you need to put the fun back in hay day.

We are a medium to large size long established stable hood with world wide player so some one always on.
    We are drama free, fun, chatty, adult members. Our levels range from 52-174 so a large variety. We have been in championship league for about 18 months with 49 gold cups, 13 silver and 9 bronze. We are not interested in the leader board. We always get all 9 horseshoes. We play in hood games weekly. Last week we went for gold and won by over 4,000 points. This week we are racing to 2745, first place will win 10 blankets, 2nd and 3rd will win rings. The following week we will probably divide into teams for competition with prizes. We try to make derby fun but it is very acceptable to opt out if busy.
    Most hoods have a bunch of silly rules such as which boats you can tag and what items can be requested in birdhouse, we do not. Our members are adults and behave accordingly and we never intend to tell you how to run your farm. Our only rule is have fun and find safety in a hood to relax in your spare time and have a few laughs. We really enjoy our joke night so please save some up ��

please come and visit if you are chatty active and friendly.
    we look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions please message me.

Corn Farmers Corp Tag#J9RLP08

Centennial Club
    About us:
    We are friends who are joined by commitment and love to hayday. We are a helpful and active an bunch of players who love derby and absolutely love the community. We help with boats, truck orders and derby. Join us on our adventure and play, laugh and chat with us!

Requirements:
    Level: 18
    You need to be helpful, active and opt out of derby if you cannot do it.
    Ask for help if you need some, but also give.
    If you are to do derby, you are expected to do all of your tasks, no slackers!
    We want active, and chatty players. If you don't chat, then this isn't the place for you.

NH- Willow Creek
    Tag- #8PJ0822P
    Derby- We love Derby, though it is not required.

You would be a perfect fit for us, you fulfill everything we stand for. We are totally non Derby and love town. Members are mainly USA but 2 of us from UK and a couple from elsewhere...I guarantee you a warm welcome. Our aim in the long run is to build a community of fairly self sufficient high level farmers.

NO DERBY ALLOWED
    RED CHERRIES/PINK SHIELD #8UUOLYQQ
    Leader:Jessica

or find me: JILL'S FARM. #L80VVGP
    Last edited by Minidach; February 27th, 2017 at 07:30 AM. Reason: add info

No derby need at The Gracious Farmers its only part of the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by MCMLXXXIX1989 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am actually looking for a new hood to live in

I recently finished my 40 weeks of derby and got the dove trophy, I don't really feel like playing the derby anymore.

I am looking for a hood with these specifications,

-Players level 50+
    -Players using the town alot (so I can pick townies multiple times, daily).
    -Helping each other
    -Using the requests feature
    -Friendly
    -Active Leader and players

-No Derby
    -No Drama

I feel like there's not that much of this kind of neighborhood, and I'm probably asking for a lot. But. I'll wait and see, and hope I find what I want

Thank you
    Hi Special K,
    We are a hood that does enjoy the derby but do have neighbours that don't like it so opt out all the time! We are hapy to have such players as its ony part of the game and are wonderfu hoodies��
    We are a relaxed happy helpful hood of 25 from USA UK Vietnam Sweden India and Thailand.levels 51- 143 towns 6- 45
    I wont bore you with the derby reuirements lol.
    I love my town which is fully maxed as are 2 other neighbours so we are helping everyone else improve their towns.
    With there being 26 of us theres always neighbours to pick up.
    No stupid rules all we as is to be friendly and respectful and to not to be totally silent but yoy dont need ti be as chatty as me haha.Also English speaking and over 18yrs only.
    I'm Grace know as G who is the leader of the gracious farmers and I can promise you I'm very active, sooo addicted ��
    If you feel we would be a good fit for you please give us a try.
    We woud love to welcome you.

Tag - #2RP9JUPY

Hoods Name - The Gracious farmers

Emblem - Green fox with a purple fox

Leader ☘G☘
    Last edited by Graceie; February 27th, 2017 at 09:19 AM.

Hi MCMLXXXIX1989 -- Congratulations on gaining your final derby achievement! We might be a good fit for you. I say might as we do have neighbors derby in our hood, but participation is optional and we have some neighbours who do not derby ever. Town is a favorite for many of us, but we allow everyone to farm as they want; be that town, boats, trucks, everything & all. We have a few Canadians, many Americans, and the rest of us from all over. So no farming alone if you need help or want to give it. Our recruiting post is below; see what you think. We generally don't allow new members to join on Monday (due to derby failures), but let me know if you want to visit and we can open up the hood house for you today. If we aren't for you, good luck and happy farming!

Extravag-Ant Farms is looking for a few new members. We accept level-50 & up; and have members up into the 100s. We have a core of neighbors who play every day. We are based in all time zones. ACTIVE TOWN Players.

DERBY: Participation is up to you and can change week to week. We require no add'l diamond purchase task. Just Opt In or Opt Out as you want. We ask that if you cannot complete 9 tasks with an average of 300 (some weeks its 310, sometimes higher, sometimes lower), Opt Out of that derby. We want to win, place, or show; and want horseshoes; but not to burn through our diamonds each week on a 10th task. We also understand life happens, so will accept an expired task now & then.

HOOD RULES: Say "hi" on the chat. You don't have to be a Chatty Cathy, but don't be a stranger. We ask that you introduce yourself when you join. Don't be a silent member; you don't have to talk all the time, but we don't want to be surprised when you do speak up. Use either WhatsApp, Line, or our (secret) FB group for offline hood conversations when needed (which isn't often). No buying extra derby task unless derby-ers agree to win/place/show. Be an active farmer.

We are a good group of fun people from around the world. Come join us if you want a fun, relaxed, farm-as-you-want hood. NO DRAMA, we all have real lives providing enough of that.

Contact me on the Line app: vespa-chel; or stop by the hood.

Extravag-Ant Farms [blue lobster, green square background] Tag: #LYJ2J98

Banned
    Casterly Rock is Recruiting Friendly, Active Neighbors! (Optional Derby 4 Horseshoes)
    Hello Fellow Farmers, and Welcome to Casterly Rock's Thread!

We are a neighborhood that is first and foremost built around what originally made this game great - chatting and helpfulness!

At this time we are a 20 strong nh looking to completely fill up with fun, friendly, chatty, helpful neighbors!

We love nothing more than to get to know and bond with our new neighbors - our new hay day family!

Some neighborhoods have tons of requirements, but not us - we like to keep it simple! Check it out below!

~ We Accept only FLUENT English speakers.
    ~ Be level 40 or above [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]
    ~ We are first and foremost chatty and helpful to all members. if you are quiet, please do not join.
    ~ We are courteous to all in the neighborhood. This means no bullying or rude behavior, as well as no shop raiding.
    ~ We play derby for Horseshoes ONLY.
    ~ If you choose not to derby, that is fine! participation is not required [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]
    ~ If you do participate, please do the amount of tasks specified for that week, ONLY doing 290 and above [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]

Everyone is at least an elder to help with the board.

We have a group kik chat for the nh - not required, but highly encouraged. We make some nh decisions as a group on that chat and there are game announcements on there as well [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]

We encourage the maximum amount of trade, chat, and fun that is possible in this neighborhood!

We like the idea of a close hay day family and everyone who has joined is extremely happy they did!

That being said, there are a few things to be aware of. We are experienced with every kind of player in Hay Day and as such, we do not tolerate the following behaviors:

~ Joining and asking for many things right away is not a good first impression - we don't allow takers in the nh
    ~ Raiding shops (ie - taking everything from a neighbor's shop and not sharing) is not allowed
    ~ Constantly asking for BEM, SEM, LEM, or other premium materials is not allowed
    ~ Players who "Suck us dry" and constantly trade the items they receive outside the nh will not be tolerated. Only reason for this is that your nh is not to be used as your supply of extra items for outside trade [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]
    ~ Becoming inactive without warning or not chatting over time will usually be cause for removal.

Do we want everyone to trade as often as possible? Of Course!
    Do we want people to get great help expanding their farm? Of Course!

What we don't want are neighbors who take advantage of everyone else [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]

If you want a neighborhood where you will be able to help and get help in return, chat with great friends, and feel like you belong and have found your forever home, please come see us at CasterlyRock!

Casterly Rock - Blue Goat with a Red Shield
    Tag #2ROPOJLV

No Derby = No Stress

We're an active daily, English speaking, adult hood that devotes our farm energy to helping each other level up and friendly chat without the stress of the Derby. Opt out of the Derby and join us for farming the fun, leisurely way ~

LET'S FARM
    #8Q9Q2PR9
    Green lobster

If you like it quiet come on over my fellow Canadian!! NH is CANADIAN GOLD