Thread: Question from a newbie

Fresh Spawn

Question from a newbie

Why do my horses stop going on a path like before? Now they just stand and go around.

It could be that somehow you have "blocked" them in. Move a few of the items that you may have placed near their stalls, and see if that helps.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

I don’t' have horses yet but are they worth getting?

I just feel if they cannot produce anything economically towards my farm I will not bother.

I am business farmer after all

I have dogs because I love dogs – but I have to feed them too. And they don’t catch rabbits for me to make rabbit stew to sell?

Bees make honey and chickens, cows, sheep, pigs, and goats produce for me to sell.

Are horses worth it?

- dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Dinner07 View Post
    I don’t' have horses yet but are they worth getting?

I just feel if they cannot produce anything economically towards my farm I will not bother.

I am business farmer after all

I have dogs because I love dogs – but I have to feed them too. And they don’t catch rabbits for me to make rabbit stew to sell?

Bees make honey and chickens, cows, sheep, pigs, and goats produce for me to sell.

Are horses worth it?

- dinner
    Horses are most definitely worth having. In common with all the other pets, except for donkeys, they can be fed every 6 hours (donkeys can be fed every hour). When you wake them expansion materials and tools will drop, provided that your barn isn't full. A good tip is to plant a field of tomatoes as you wake them. Tomatoes also take 6 hours, so you can use them as as timer.

There is a great thread that gives a lot of information about feeding pets and animals in a sequence that gives the best return: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...are-Item-Drops

Whether you choose to take such a complex routine on board is up to you, of course. I followed it for several months, but I must confess I'm more relaxed now!

Hope this helps

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Horses are most definitely worth having. In common with all the other pets, except for donkeys, they can be fed every 6 hours (donkeys can be fed every hour). When you wake them expansion materials and tools will drop, provided that your barn isn't full. A good tip is to plant a field of tomatoes as you wake them. Tomatoes also take 6 hours, so you can use them as as timer.

There is a great thread that gives a lot of information about feeding pets and animals in a sequence that gives the best return: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...are-Item-Drops

Whether you choose to take such a complex routine on board is up to you, of course. I followed it for several months, but I must confess I'm more relaxed now!

Hope this helps
    I have to fed them too….

And I do agree – I had not thought about them giving me gifts. My dogs already give me gifts and points.
    I may consider them, however at the moment the small amount of land that I have is reserved for produce.

They do look pretty cool and handsome…. Quite possibly in the future.
    Thank you for your advice J

- dinner

How can I earn more diamonds in how may free chest on other farms is there ?