Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing: The Forum Reputation System

Huh, every single person here has 1 green bar. How do I see how many they have? (Or is it glitchy on Mobile Desktop?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fightstar View Post
    Using a third party mod on your oven may result in a permanent ban from the kitchen.

It will be interesting to see if people use the system to passively-aggressively disagree with posts by downvoting reputation as opposed to posting a reply to a post and engaging in the discussion.
    Level 219 ... maxed TH11 ... until the latest update.

Fresh Spawn
    I think it's a bad idea it will create cliques and sides and then will lead to an utter slop fest of bickering. Look how bad any comment/vote system is they all turn out the same way on the internet.

Watching Seferian-Jenkins' touchdown and disagreeing with ref's decision
    Quote Originally Posted by ClashNClash View Post
    Huh, every single person here has 1 green bar. How do I see how many they have? (Or is it glitchy on Mobile Desktop?)
    Not every person has just one bar. A few have more than one (OnyxDS and some mods and maybe some others).

Two days after today left on the trial!

CoC: TH9 XP Lvl: 109 PB Crystal 2 2300 Current 2000s, BH 5, 1900 trophies
    CR: Lvl 11 PB 4017 Current 4K+ 74/77 cards found. BB: HQ 11 Lvl 31 Ser 118 medals
    Thx to evertonjeff for the sig pic, whose sig shop is closed.Huge Star Wars fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal
    Don't tell my real life crush I'd marry a pixelated girl with a weapon. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddmaster View Post
    don't tell the Musket that you'd date your RL crush over her. She has a gun after all

Watching Seferian-Jenkins' touchdown and disagreeing with ref's decision
    Correction to my above post, tomorrow is last day

CoC: TH9 XP Lvl: 109 PB Crystal 2 2300 Current 2000s, BH 5, 1900 trophies
    CR: Lvl 11 PB 4017 Current 4K+ 74/77 cards found. BB: HQ 11 Lvl 31 Ser 118 medals
    Thx to evertonjeff for the sig pic, whose sig shop is closed.Huge Star Wars fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal
    Don't tell my real life crush I'd marry a pixelated girl with a weapon. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddmaster View Post
    don't tell the Musket that you'd date your RL crush over her. She has a gun after all

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal View Post
    Correction to my above post, tomorrow is last day
    I've done some quick approximations and it has been about 8.5 weeks (x7 = 59.5). As a result, this should be the end of the trial. It's definitely been a controversial system with the comments on it being too harsh no people that are generally disagreed with whilst others with helpful posts lack points compared to groups supporting each other and creating drastic post increases.

I wonder what the official results on the system are. In my opinion, the system has seemed to die down recently with not many points being given out.

One thing that may need to be addressed is the point rate. I've only seen mods progress past the first green dot if I remember correctly and not many others are near reaching that milestone. Maybe if more green dots were added frequently and there was some form of reward for giving/obtaining reputation points, the system would function better.

For Clash Royale, one of the Supercell Games I play,
    -I have a huge amount of detailed [Card Ideas]
    -I have been working on a major project for a [Survival Game-Mode]
    -I'm always making insanely long posts that always get ninja'd.

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareX View Post
    I've done some quick approximations and it has been about 8.5 weeks (x7 = 59.5). As a result, this should be the end of the trial. It's definitely been a controversial system with the comments on it being too harsh no people that are generally disagreed with whilst others with helpful posts lack points compared to groups supporting each other and creating drastic post increases.

I wonder what the official results on the system are. In my opinion, the system has seemed to die down recently with not many points being given out.

One thing that may need to be addressed is the point rate. I've only seen mods progress past the first green dot if I remember correctly and not many others are near reaching that milestone. Maybe if more green dots were added frequently and there was some form of reward for giving/obtaining reputation points, the system would function better.
    The one reason I don't really use it is because of how small the button is. I often forget that it exists, and then I go to downvote, but it got removed.

Another issue is that the system does not really affect anything. Giving people good or bad rep does not matter, but giving people an upvote or a downvote on reddit could make their post thrive or die, depending on which direction you voted.

A more rewarding system may be nice, with the extra green dots, but it won't make the system useful (Imo ).
    My Best Deck:
    Zap, Knight, Mega Minion, Tombstone, Fireball, Princess, Graveyard, and Lava Hound.