Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Introducing: The Forum Reputation System

Scouting out your profile, i.e. stalkery (is that a word?)
    How do the bars by people's names correlate to reputation points? (Sorry if it's already been mentioned; wasn't able to find it). As in, how many points make up a bar?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    1 starring all of the bases in the galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlute View Post
    How do the bars by people's names correlate to reputation points? (Sorry if it's already been mentioned; wasn't able to find it). As in, how many points make up a bar?
    I believe that the more reputation you have the more bars you will get I'll check this out though to make certain. Also the color should correlate to your standing. Good or bad. That's how it's been in other forums that I've seen.

I was correct, you have multiple green bars when you are full of reputation.

https://forum.supercell.com/member.p...teve-Supercell
    Last edited by Smolson; February 22nd, 2017 at 06:29 PM.

I'm hoping it is anonymous? Otherwise there might be some animosity created between people.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    1 starring all of the bases in the galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Elanor View Post
    I'm hoping it is anonymous? Otherwise there might be some animosity created between people.
    Yes, it should be anonymous.

Time to straighten up I guess, this is a good feature and I hope it makes a permanent addition.
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    Save money on sunscreen by hanging in legends
    #​MAGA

I don't like it it has now turned the fourms into a popularity contest.
    #NO MUTE BUTTON
    #MINER FOR LIFE
    #Be nice

thanks EvertonJeff

Quote Originally Posted by Boom57 View Post
    @Moderators, two questions about the reputation system. If either has already been answered, sorry.

One: Why can't we affect our reputation in Off topic?

Two: Why can't we view reputation on the mobile site? He's my reasoning: Firstly, I rarely use my laptop to view the forum, the full site looks messy on a tiny phone screen. Little bit selfish I know however I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting this feature to be available on the mobile site for this reason.

It isn't really fair that people who will join the forums on the mobile site and never go on the full site meaning they won't be aware of the fact that the rep system is fully affecting what they do. It means that they'll have no idea that their posts are being upvoted or downvoted. At least if it is on both full and mobile site they will be able to see that it is in full affect and then able to judge on others rep accordingly.
    I've asked these questions in the thread in General but I might as well ask them here.

Quote Originally Posted by smolson View Post
    I believe that the more reputation you have the more bars you will get I'll check this out though to make certain. Also the color should correlate to your standing. Good or bad. That's how it's been in other forums that I've seen.

I was correct, you have multiple green bars when you are full of reputation.

https://forum.supercell.com/member.p...teve-Supercell
    So that is the origin story behind the new rule #20.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful. Finally, help the mods and staff: #SaveTheForums

Kooky KO
    I am not sure if I am a Clash expert, but I do love Clash of Clans and appreciate the compliment.

I love this system

Yeah i like the new feature on the forum. Thanks SC teams