Thread: level 40

Fresh Spawn

level 40

Hi.. im indonesian. Looking for ne neighborhood. Im level 40. Thanks

Pro Member
    You may take a look at Jovial Ville 2 (Tag: #8L92208G) 's recruitment ad below:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...13#post9058513

Jovial Ville's Logo: Red Bat with Blue Shield

Kik me at magichayday to find out more about us.

Magic/Tweety
    Founder of Jovial Villes

Fresh Spawn
    Hi. Ive sent to u invitation for join jovial village as "hha".. waiting for u acceptance l. Thank u

i am level 60 and belong to a new neighborhood. there are currently 8 members in the hood and we are in champions league. we are looking for members who love the derby as much as we do (no pressure tho) and love to help out also. the only requirement english. why dont u pop by for a visit? the memberrs currently in it have been in it since the start of the hood and we are looking for members who are going to stay and be apart of the family. members are from asia uk and sa. due to it being a new hood co leader positions are up for grabs also.
    look forward to seeing you
    game tag: #PPYQGQ8G

Hi I have just started my is nh.i welcome anyone who can speak English and join me and grow to become a great nh.come and join me

Hi Nikon we r a new nh and are looking for new people to help make it grow.if u r interested I will welcome you.my nh is called Geordie pride.i only ask if u r over 18 and can speak English.ou pr tag is #8LCJOVYJ. red cherry in a blue circle. Hope to hear from you
    Last edited by Grandmakaren; March 1st, 2017 at 02:48 PM.

Banned
    Casterly Rock is Recruiting Friendly, Active Neighbors! (Optional Derby 4 Horseshoes)
    Hello Fellow Farmers, and Welcome to Casterly Rock's Thread!

We are a neighborhood that is first and foremost built around what originally made this game great - chatting and helpfulness!

At this time we are a 20 strong nh looking to completely fill up with fun, friendly, chatty, helpful neighbors!

We love nothing more than to get to know and bond with our new neighbors - our new hay day family!

Some neighborhoods have tons of requirements, but not us - we like to keep it simple! Check it out below!

~ We Accept only FLUENT English speakers.
    ~ Be level 40 or above [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]
    ~ We are first and foremost chatty and helpful to all members. if you are quiet, please do not join.
    ~ We are courteous to all in the neighborhood. This means no bullying or rude behavior, as well as no shop raiding.
    ~ We play derby for Horseshoes ONLY.
    ~ If you choose not to derby, that is fine! participation is not required [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]
    ~ If you do participate, please do the amount of tasks specified for that week, ONLY doing 290 and above [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]

Everyone is at least an elder to help with the board.

We have a group kik chat for the nh - not required, but highly encouraged. We make some nh decisions as a group on that chat and there are game announcements on there as well [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]

We encourage the maximum amount of trade, chat, and fun that is possible in this neighborhood!

We like the idea of a close hay day family and everyone who has joined is extremely happy they did!

That being said, there are a few things to be aware of. We are experienced with every kind of player in Hay Day and as such, we do not tolerate the following behaviors:

~ Joining and asking for many things right away is not a good first impression - we don't allow takers in the nh
    ~ Raiding shops (ie - taking everything from a neighbor's shop and not sharing) is not allowed
    ~ Constantly asking for BEM, SEM, LEM, or other premium materials is not allowed
    ~ Players who "Suck us dry" and constantly trade the items they receive outside the nh will not be tolerated. Only reason for this is that your nh is not to be used as your supply of extra items for outside trade [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]
    ~ Becoming inactive without warning or not chatting over time will usually be cause for removal.

Do we want everyone to trade as often as possible? Of Course!
    Do we want people to get great help expanding their farm? Of Course!

What we don't want are neighbors who take advantage of everyone else [IMG]file:///C:\Users\tbru\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.png[/IMG]

If you want a neighborhood where you will be able to help and get help in return, chat with great friends, and feel like you belong and have found your forever home, please come see us at CasterlyRock!

Casterly Rock - Blue Goat with a Red Shield
    Tag #2ROPOJLV