Thread: Gem donation

Banned
    JUST 2 PLANET FAR FROM A BIG STAR CALLED SUN A BLUE AND GREEN PLANET CALLED EARTH , IN ASIA , INDIA

Gem donation

We need gems so much why dont we can donate our gems gems to any one other ...........coc plzz think about it best up date

Quote Originally Posted by Akash0 View Post
    We need gems so much why dont we can donate our gems gems to any one other ...........coc plzz think about it best up date
    No bro , something in game is meant for us and not for everyone. So in that case I will make new accounts and donate myself gems that's not possible. Donating troops are there that it will be a suppot for ur defense & attack rest u have to do. Yaa but coc does support gem gift i.e. If someone buys a gem pack $10 probably than whole clan members will get 20 gem each.

Banned
    Can you imagine? Your new recruit from global wouldn't be immediately requesting max bowlers and following it up with 7 clan chat messages in a minute of 'plzzzzzzzzz now donate me', instead they'd now come in and say 'gems plzzzzzzzzz'. With a similar amount of follow up messages.

On a green ball called Earth or Maybe tennis
    Ruled Out.

Furry Bunny
    JOIN SMIRK NATION: https://discord.gg/cUfH99d
    SC has already ruled this idea out; please read the stickies before posting, thanks!

Everyone gets the same amount of gems every month from obstacles and gem boxes. What you choose to use yours on and what I choose to use mine on can be completely different. If I decide to waste mine on finishing an upgrade or buy resources because I don't want to raid that's my problem. Why should you be required to waste your gems on me?