Thread: I started playing hay day but.....

Centennial Club

I started playing hay day but.....

I actually just started playing hay day but I couldn't understand a single thing ( instruction ). So I stopped playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmang View Post
    I actually just started playing hay day but I couldn't understand a single thing ( instruction ). So I stopped playing.
    Hay Day is very different to Supercell's other games, which I can see you have played.

It's a relatively straightforward concept - grow fruit and crops, make stuff with them, sell the stuff, expand and develop your farm. As you progress through levels you will be able to join a neighbourhood (a bit like a clan) and your neighbours will be able to help you. The competitive part is the Derby, when your neighbourhood competes against others in a six-day race.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Dear Edmang,

Don’t give up.
    I originally played Clash and still do. However there is something rewarding about HayDay (even moreso than Clash – eekk. I hope my Clash friends and Clan don’t see this )

Rewarding in a way that when you start feeding and grooming your chickens, cows, sheep, pigs!! (IU love my pigs) and stuff you can sell and join a neighbourhood. I joined after Derby was introduced so I am not too sure how Hayday worked prior to derby – but derby it so much fun.
    You scout and prepare items for tasks and help your fellow farmers with their stuff.

Also you get Diamonds! And soon enough can even take care of visitors in your town and go fishing!
    I find you are more interactive with the game itself than Clash – where you rely on clan mates to help with donations, wars and training your army to raid.

Being able to unlock items and areas to allow you to keep discovering if fun!
    I am now level 41

I hope you give it another chance and keep HayDay-ing.

- dinner