Thread: Clan Chest Rework Ideas.

Exclamation Clan Chest Rework Ideas.

Hi,

We all know that there are issues with the clan chest. I have been on 3 clans already that get almost disbanded each time the chest finish. Either because they kicked free-loaders, or because people where only there to achieve the chest.

Im going to post some ideas and show what problems they fix.

1* Only allow crowns to count if you made them within 500 throphies of your MAX amount.
    (Or any trophy amount over 4,000 which is the season reset).
    - This would remove throphy droppers from many arenas.
    - The thought process here is that: if you have 2,500 max trophies, you do not get A10 perks. This should be the same for the clan chest. You should be on your level to get the crowns/perks.

2* Increase minimum crowns to 20 (or so) to receive a chest.
    (Or at least make people with less than 20 to get half a chest.)
    - The point of getting 1 crown to get the chest is wrong. It only helps freeloaders.
    - I know that some people cannot play every day. But its the same on the entire game. If you do not get 10 crowns, you do not get the daily chest. If you do not play every day, you do not open as many free/silver/gold chests. Clan chest should also be the same. Reward regular players.
    - It will also stop people from kicking players that did not colaborate.

3* Give perks to people that get more crowns.
    - Give more cards or legendary/epic % chances to people that reach a certain crown amount (lets say 50, then 100, then 150)
    - This would help the little guy that plays a lot and helps the clan.
    - We all hate to make 80 crowns and get mortars, while the guy that did 4 crowns got a Princess.....

4* Increase the time by 1 day (4 total).
    - Helps smaller clans to get to 10.
    - It would also help other higher clans as it is difficult to get crowns at 4,500+ counts.
    - And it gives everybody time to reach the 20 minimum.
    - It might help and avoid this chest from going into the weekend, where challenges are.

* Ideas #2 and #3 do contradict each other a bit. But I never meant for all ideas to be implemented. So take it as "and/or".

I thank SC for the Clan Chest. Its a free chest that they gave us, and we should be thankful. But I really wish it would be a bit more fair in terms of effort=reward.

Please have this into consideration (or tell me where to send the suggestion).

Thanks.
    Last edited by Katlunazul; February 17th, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
    Larry don't touch that......

LARRY!

1) Then you're punishing people for pushing during the clan chest. If I go to 4000 from 3400, then I don't get any credit for my wins over 3900. That's totally backwards. Also, you'd allow 4800+ players to sit at 3501 with no penalty.

2) Awful for big clans, who will have several people hit hundreds quickly (especially if your other ideas were implimented) and have the event over before everyone can get 20 crowns. I mean, 20 crowns is at LEAST 7 matches, likely 10+. That's 30-45 minutes of game play. Come on.

3) #3 runs contrary to #2. Come on. Now you're racing against your OWN CLAN to get the most crowns so you personally get the best rewards. And if you get there before your slower clan members get 20, they get nothing?? Terrible concept; it ENCOURAGES dropping, because you want 3 crown wins as often as possible to get those new max rewards

4) I'm fine with increasing the time, but your other points basically make it so your best bet is to get as many crowns as fast as possible . . . . so there's no point to extending the time.

Really, the only thing that needs to happen for the CC is to change the ime from Friday-Sunday. Stop complaining about dropping; you're punishing the top players with the ridiculous personal best limitation (hey, guess that means I better not try out a new deck or else I may fall out of my Clan Chest range!).

The solution to droppers is to give better rewards over 3600 or 3700. That, plus move the chest to the weekend (which they're doing) and you're set.

The rest of your ideas are going to make clans toxic.

As a peaceful Canadian I wish to #Savetheforums
    1) No Thanks, many reasons have been talked about before how this is not good. No punishments or limitations that impede non-intentional dropping players

2) Interesting Idea to help drive more helpers, down side is some players may not be able to play that much over the 3 days - NOTE : I am not against someone getting a Clan Chest if they only get 1 crown.

3) Here is the issue...On the first day you can have 2 people grind the heck out of the crowns and those that can't play as much on day 1 or even day 2 may not get a chance at all on day 3 to get a lot (if any since some clans complete this in the first 1 to 1.5 days).

4) I like more time
    Last edited by TheSeer; February 17th, 2017 at 07:01 PM.
    Legendaries are horrible for the game. The design, execution, rollout and ability to acquire is garbage.
    Supercell screwed up.
    Explaining Card Rarity
    Understanding Hog Rider and Hog Rider Balanced

Quote Originally Posted by xandrew29 View Post
    1) Then you're punishing people for pushing during the clan chest. If I go to 4000 from 3400, then I don't get any credit for my wins over 3900. That's totally backwards. Also, you'd allow 4800+ players to sit at 3501 with no penalty.

2) Awful for big clans, who will have several people hit hundreds quickly (especially if your other ideas were implimented) and have the event over before everyone can get 20 crowns. I mean, 20 crowns is at LEAST 7 matches, likely 10+. That's 30-45 minutes of game play. Come on.

3) #3 runs contrary to #2. Come on. Now you're racing against your OWN CLAN to get the most crowns so you personally get the best rewards. And if you get there before your slower clan members get 20, they get nothing?? Terrible concept; it ENCOURAGES dropping, because you want 3 crown wins as often as possible to get those new max rewards

4) I'm fine with increasing the time, but your other points basically make it so your best bet is to get as many crowns as fast as possible . . . . so there's no point to extending the time.

Really, the only thing that needs to happen for the CC is to change the ime from Friday-Sunday. Stop complaining about dropping; you're punishing the top players with the ridiculous personal best limitation (hey, guess that means I better not try out a new deck or else I may fall out of my Clan Chest range!).

The solution to droppers is to give better rewards over 3600 or 3700. That, plus move the chest to the weekend (which they're doing) and you're set.

The rest of your ideas are going to make clans toxic.
    I do not get your complaint for 1. Regardless of how many times I read it.

If you are at 4000 max, you can win crowns all the way from 3,500
    If you are at 4,300 max, you can win crowns from 3,800
    If you are at 4,500 max or above, you only win crowns from 4,000+

Oh, and 2-3 are "and/or". Need to add that.

LARRY!

Quote Originally Posted by Katlunazul View Post
    I do not get your complaint for 1. Regardless of how many times I read it.

If you are at 4000 max, you can win crowns all the way from 3,500
    If you are at 4,300 max, you can win crowns from 3,800
    If you are at 4,500 max or above, you only win crowns from 4,000+

Oh, and 2-3 are "and/or". Need to add that.
    1) I get it now; since your max rises it is only the droppers who "get hurt". That said, you are completely ignoring the season reset, which will severely punish the best players in the game during the crown chest.

Allow me to explain: the season reset puts EVERYONE above 4000 at 4000. If you're at 4500 max, you get sent to 4000 WITH the guys who are 5000+.

You can easily fall to 3600 during those first few days when the ladder is working.

Working off of PB above 4K is riduculous because of the season reset. You are SEVERELY PUNISHING THE TOP PLAYERS IN THE GAME.

What if your PB is 5500+?? Do you know how long it takes to climb up to 5000+ after the reset? It takes days upon days to get within 500 of your best.

You're clearly a lower level player who has never experienced the reset. Just get over trophy dropping already. It's here to stay. Stop trying to punish the best players.

Countering Inferno Dragon, Sparky, Inferno Tower, Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang and the Battle Ram
    These are great ideas! Personally, I think you should be allowed to earn crowns from -1000 your max. This should be enough to not discourage people from pushing to a higher trophy range, but also stop level 13s etc from going any lower than Legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by xandrew29 View Post
    1) I get it now; since your max rises it is only the droppers who "get hurt". That said, you are completely ignoring the season reset, which will severely punish the best players in the game during the crown chest.

Allow me to explain: the season reset puts EVERYONE above 4000 at 4000. If you're at 4500 max, you get sent to 4000 WITH the guys who are 5000+.

You can easily fall to 3600 during those first few days when the ladder is working.

Working off of PB above 4K is riduculous because of the season reset. You are SEVERELY PUNISHING THE TOP PLAYERS IN THE GAME.

What if your PB is 5500+?? Do you know how long it takes to climb up to 5000+ after the reset? It takes days upon days to get within 500 of your best.

You're clearly a lower level player who has never experienced the reset. Just get over trophy dropping already. It's here to stay. Stop trying to punish the best players.
    No no no no no. Read more carefully. I addressed the reset from the beginning.

I said: "If you are at 4,500 max or above, you only win crowns from 4,000+".

So, that means that anybody above 4,500 would get crowns after 4,000.

You have 5,000? You get crowns from 4,000
    You have 5,500? You get crowns from 4,000

The ones that would be a bit more screwed by this would be somebody on 4,450. Which would mean the guy would only be able to get crowns from 3,950 and up.
    But again, if you got to 4,450, its pretty simple to just stay up above 4,000.

LARRY!