Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Dark Spells and Defenses

  1. #1
    Millennial Club manosnta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,339

    Dark Spells and Defenses

    1st. Dark spells should count as 5 in your donations not as 1.

    2nd. Supercell should add Damage per Hit information below Damage per Second on defensive buildings.Even though this information is available in the wiki,i think it will be useful to add it on the game.(Or add the attack speed)
    Last edited by manosnta; February 17th, 2017 at 06:04 PM.
    3 years from now : "What lies beyond the forest? Coming Soon on the new update."

  2. #2
    Don't get it. Why you want to change this?

  3. #3
    Forum Superstar SMAEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SC Staff
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDAZAD View Post
    Don't get it. Why you want to change this?
    Change what ?

    "What kind of a monster are you !?" " The Wolverine." Shingen, Wolverine
    "You know nothing Socrates. I know that I know nothing." Ygritte, Socrates
    "Don't put your faith in me. You'll be disappointed." Agent 47
    "Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last long." Logan

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAEL View Post
    Change what ?
    How u become a pro member?

  6. #6
    Forum Superstar SMAEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SC Staff
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDAZAD View Post
    Read the thread first.
    Thanks, so helpful, now i know if you meant the 1st part or 2nd ... That was my question, if you meant why he wants to change dark spell donation size, or troop info.

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDAZAD View Post
    How u become a pro member?
    You became a Pro member if you reach certain amount of posts.

    "What kind of a monster are you !?" " The Wolverine." Shingen, Wolverine
    "You know nothing Socrates. I know that I know nothing." Ygritte, Socrates
    "Don't put your faith in me. You'll be disappointed." Agent 47
    "Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last long." Logan

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAEL View Post
    Thanks, so helpful, now i know if you meant the 1st part or 2nd ... That was my question, if you meant why he wants to change dark spell donation size, or troop info.
    Why is for both.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Hippomaster1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by manosnta View Post
    1st. Dark spells should count as 5 in your donations not as 1.

    2nd. Supercell should add Damage per Hit information below Damage per Second on defensive buildings.Even though this information is available in the wiki,i think it will be useful to add it on the game.(Or add the attack speed)
    Uhhh, dark spells really aren't that powerful. They're useful sure, but they take up just one space for a reason. Besides, the max spell donation space is two.

  9. #9
    Forum Superstar SMAEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SC Staff
    Posts
    3,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippomaster1234 View Post
    Uhhh, dark spells really aren't that powerful. They're useful sure, but they take up just one space for a reason. Besides, the max spell donation space is two.
    Not that way, i think he meant like when you donate spell, you wont get just +1 donation but +5

    "What kind of a monster are you !?" " The Wolverine." Shingen, Wolverine
    "You know nothing Socrates. I know that I know nothing." Ygritte, Socrates
    "Don't put your faith in me. You'll be disappointed." Agent 47
    "Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last long." Logan

  10. #10
    Millennial Club manosnta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAEL View Post
    Not that way, i think he meant like when you donate spell, you wont get just +1 donation but +5
    yes,that's what i meant
    3 years from now : "What lies beyond the forest? Coming Soon on the new update."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •