Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Active player looking for a new Clan

I'm not a bot... but are you? lol

Wages of sin is recruiting active players and we have a good mix. We are a feeder for a top 50 NA clan. Please feel free to check out my latest recruitment post we only have 3 open slots atm.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-New-Members

JC

TOP 100 CLAN UK

We are recruiting for our main, sister and filter clans!

Main Clan "SCOTLAND⚔"
    Clan Tag ➡️ #RC9YJV9
    Clan trophies- 38K
    Trophy requirement is 3600+
    Donations- 30K

We have 38K clan trophies and continuous pushing for more! We're a TOP 200 Clan in the UK!! This acknowledgement of hard work has paid off in such a short time! Our adult, loyal and active members are essential to our progress! I've set out a MINIMUM of 200 donations per season and 32 crowns in the clan chest to hit targets. NOTE- we are an INTERNATIONAL CLAN with members from all around the world! I'm new level 11, my personal best is 4,423 trophies with over 26k donations personally. The clan has about 30K donations per week and very active. The clan chest was achieved in 2 days -the luck of some members getting a few legendary cards, unfortunately I haven't yet! We have a group of friends at the core of the clan, so clan spirit is high! We currently have 76 legendary arena players across 3 clans, of which ten 4K players and looking to build upon that. including We've recently set up a tournament system, that each member hosts a tournament for all the clan, it's optional but if others are hosting and you're enjoying the tournaments, I'd hope that you'd offer to host one. We host our tournaments every weekend for all the clans!! I also encourage clan mates to share replays and challenge each other to friendly battles so that players can learn from each other and improve. We have recently set up a Facebook group that clan mates can communicate, share photos, watch live matches and share tournaments etc. If your an ambitious, active and donating clasher this is the clan for you!

The Sister Clan to "SCOTLAND⚔"is..
    "SCOTLAND2"
    Clan tag ➡️#9C2Y2LV
    Clan trophies-32K
    Trophy requirement is 3000+
    Donations- 25K

The aim is to be a filter for some of our lowest players in the main clan, it gives them an opportunity to fight for a top spot. It allows them to gain more trophies under less pressure and to gain their position back in the main clan. This promotion/ relegation - based on trophies, allows us to seamlessly merge the clans and creates a competitive structure. The idea behind this method is not to kick players but to keep them happy within the clans. They know what to expect between clans with the same leadership and with the clans getting maxed clan chest no one misses out! My "free-to-play" account is co-leader of this sister clan and that's currently at 3200+ as a level 8. I'm active across all the clans and I regularly update all the clans on progress.

"SCOTLAND3"
    Clan tag➡️#RQ9LLV2
    Clan trophies-27k
    Trophy requirement- 2600+
    Donations- 21K

Our newest clan, set up to compliment our successful structure. We hope this will be an opportunity for players to learn from the 76 legendary arena players with great knowledge and experience of the game! We have some of our legendary arena players in this clan and they're active and constantly giving deck advice and tips to get to arena 10! This clan works the exact same with members pushing for positions in the sister clan. We hope to have players progressing through the clans to the main clan! If your new to clash and looking for guidance, this is the clan for you!!

ALL 3 CLANS MAX CLAN CHESTS

In due course, SCOTLAND⚔4...

Thanks for reading! Come check our family out!

Millennial Club
    ★★★ ♛♛♛ Mongers Havoc ★★ ♛♛♛ ★★ Recruiting ♛♛♛★★★

★♛★ Mongers Havoc ★♛★ Recruiting ★♛★ Looking For New Members ★♛★

Facebook.com/MongersMayhem
    (READ ALL RULES)(dont need facebook to view page)

We are looking for new members to come join our clan.... we are a very highly active clan!!!

✮✮♕✮✮Mongers Havoc✮✮♕✮✮
    Clan tag:#JRJVCYU
    All members will be elders, As we are 1 family, You stay active you can stay in clan, All we ask
    Req. Trophies 1800

✮✮✮✮✮ Come Check us out at ✮✮✮✮✮

Rules are important So please make sure you read all rules, understand them, thank you!!!