Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #fixhoggrider

Fresh Spawn
    I hate hog already......i used to play using hog card up until 2000....but after i reached legendary areana all i see is hog 9/10..... Although i hate it but this shows that how well balanced it is.......if u like hog card i suggest upgrade it continuously bcoz once u reached legendary areana u will see how useful it is......no need nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Daegranos View Post
    5 out of my last 20 matches:

- Hog rider
    - Skeletons
    - Ice spirit
    - Ice golem
    - Log
    - Fireball
    - Musketeer
    - Zap

5 of them need a nerf, including hog. (Buffing skeletons was a mistake)
    If you didnt know, skeletons were originally a 4 team for 1 elixir, later they nerfed them, making them dissapear from the meta, especially when Ice spirit came in. They recently added the 4th skeleton back, for me I am extremely happy because skeletons were my favourite card before the nerf. Tho a simple zap will destroy the skeletons, it wont be a good trade, I can see why you think the buff was a mistake, but I dont think supercell will be turning skeletons back to 3. 1 Elixir skeletons is a skill based card, using it correctly can be effective.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCerberus View Post
    I am say this page only for #fixhoggrider, you cant say anything else
    Really? Did u JUST use that to make us stop saying hog rider is balanced?!?!?! BlackCerberus, Hog is extremely effective when used correctly, but its also pretty easy to counter it, you cant just write a post about why they should nerf hog just because YOU can counter it... 1 elixir skeletons counter it, mega minion counter it and its immune to being 1 hit by zap, and skeleton army counters it, its easy to counter. I love hog rider personally, tho when I see decks with so many counters to it, my pushes can really become inefficient (Graveyard tho makes the hogs hit pretty much irrelevant for me :>). If you cant counter it, learn, dont make a post where all you can say is "#FixHogRider"... (Your even spelling hog wrong...), and if someone doesnt agree with you, dont be childish and say "All you can say is #FixHogRider". Hog rider is a balanced card which is good for chip damage on the tower, easily countered with a building or other troops.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliter147 View Post
    If you didnt know, skeletons were originally a 4 team for 1 elixir, later they nerfed them, making them dissapear from the meta, especially when Ice spirit came in. They recently added the 4th skeleton back, for me I am extremely happy because skeletons were my favourite card before the nerf. Tho a simple zap will destroy the skeletons, it wont be a good trade, I can see why you think the buff was a mistake, but I dont think supercell will be turning skeletons back to 3. 1 Elixir skeletons is a skill based card, using it correctly can be effective.
    I already knew and it's still a mistake. They need to nerf low elixir cards hard.
    And how is "he countered my hog with mini pekka, let's put down skeletons" skill based? rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Daegranos View Post
    I already knew and it's still a mistake. They need to nerf low elixir cards hard.
    And how is "he countered my hog with mini pekka, let's put down skeletons" skill based? rofl
    Most players dont even think 1 elixir skeletons are good until they see another person use it well, especially in lower arenas. Some cases like mini pekka its a no brainer, but, using it to counter certain cards that usually counter it, it takes certain placement and timing, like countering wizard with 1 elixir skeletons, which I do many times. Another example is minion horde, I used the skeletons in the middle and the minions will target them, when the minions kill the first 2, the others have already split up into the next lane, so the minions follow, while the towers whittle them away. Also, with the mini pekka situation, there are certain placements where mini pekka vs. 1 elixir skeletons, the mini P will win, you need placement. Its timing and placement on most situations, other 1 elixir skeletons are just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliter147 View Post
    Most players dont even think 1 elixir skeletons are good until they see another person use it well, especially in lower arenas. Some cases like mini pekka its a no brainer, but, using it to counter certain cards that usually counter it, it takes certain placement and timing, like countering wizard with 1 elixir skeletons, which I do many times. Another example is minion horde, I used the skeletons in the middle and the minions will target them, when the minions kill the first 2, the others have already split up into the next lane, so the minions follow, while the towers whittle them away. Also, with the mini pekka situation, there are certain placements where mini pekka vs. 1 elixir skeletons, the mini P will win, you need placement. Its timing and placement on most situations, other 1 elixir skeletons are just bad.
    Lol, id be rich if I got a cent for each time I repeat a word within the same 2 sentences in a debate xD R.I.P