Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Issues: Three Crowns

Quote Originally Posted by Leilond View Post
    The idea is nice, but you have to add a rule to prevent dropping, or it will make the problem even bigger than it is right now (and it's a big problem now)
    Two solution
    1) You do not gain crowns if you battle more than 400 trophy under your personal best
    2) No matter your actual torphy amount, you won't never be considered by the matchmaker to be lower than 400 under your personal best

I prefer the second rule. Your personal best is 4100? Good, the matchmaker will use 3700 or more (if your actual trophy value is higher) to look for opponents.

With a rule like this, I will be very happy to see 3 crowns incentive. Otherwise NO, NO and NO
    Yeah, when I originally created to post, I kind of overlooked trophy droppers. A lot of people have noticed this, so I edited my post

Quote Originally Posted by Leilond View Post
    The idea is nice, but you have to add a rule to prevent dropping, or it will make the problem even bigger than it is right now (and it's a big problem now)
    Two solution
    1) You do not gain crowns if you battle more than 400 trophy under your personal best
    2) No matter your actual torphy amount, you won't never be considered by the matchmaker to be lower than 400 under your personal best

I prefer the second rule. Your personal best is 4100? Good, the matchmaker will use 3700 or more (if your actual trophy value is higher) to look for opponents.

With a rule like this, I will be very happy to see 3 crowns incentive. Otherwise NO, NO and NO
    Nice idea, I think it could work.
    And what's even better: You'll always get more thropies from a match because your opponent will have higher score. So it'll be easier to get back to your personal record with 35 thropy wins, instead of being paired with someone lower and only get like 27.
    However for it to scale properly in all arenas it needs to be percentage based, and not a fixed number. Hmmm. Or not? 400 thropies is ~10-13% in legendary arena, but only 200-220 in royal arena. Is that enough? What do you think? Fixed 400 is better?
    My Little ConTroll Deck: Ram(8) Miner(3) Muskie(9) Wiz(10) Tomb(8) FBall(9) TNado(6) Log(2)
    Let's buff the Battle Ram!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12