Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Working on a Card Counter Program. Anyone Want To Help?

Quote Originally Posted by BombTower View Post
    wanna make a google spreadsheet and let some of us access it?
    Good idea! I added one in and trust everyone. No damage can be done anyways.

Leader of Forum All-Stars (#YJCRCC9) and the new feeder Forum Champions (#2P9GJP8)
    I disguise; And I will lie; And I will take my precious time; As the days spent away; As I stand in line; And I die as I wait as I wait on my crime; And I'll try to delay what you make of my life; But I don't want your way; I want mine; I'm dying and trying; But believe me I'm fine; But I'm lying; I'm so very far from fine

Hiding in the shadows... seeing if there will be a triumphant return...
    Would you want practical counters or any counter?

Because I could lightning minions, but that wouldn't be cost-effective
    Currently subsiding in Aero Evolution
    IGN: ++[SV]++ | PB: 3875 | Card Levels: 10/7/4.5/1.5

"Thou shalt not divide by zero" (Calculus says differently)

Quote Originally Posted by MathChamp View Post
    Would you want practical counters or any counter?

Because I could lightning minions, but that wouldn't be cost-effective
    Oh that reminds me! I forgot to add Mirrored Lighting as a Skeletons counter.

My rule is: It can only be 1 Elixir over at max and in order for it to be 1 elixir over, it needs to be able to counterpush.

Example: Fireball can't be a Bomber counter, but Baby/Inferno Dragon can.

Leader of Forum All-Stars (#YJCRCC9) and the new feeder Forum Champions (#2P9GJP8)
    I disguise; And I will lie; And I will take my precious time; As the days spent away; As I stand in line; And I die as I wait as I wait on my crime; And I'll try to delay what you make of my life; But I don't want your way; I want mine; I'm dying and trying; But believe me I'm fine; But I'm lying; I'm so very far from fine

Quote Originally Posted by BrownUnibrow View Post
    For 9th grade I'm taking BASIC. Today I'm going to make a program that allows anyone to input a troop card and see all of it's counters.

Let's try and think of every counter to every troop!

Rules:
    We aren't countering buildings or spells as things to be countered, but they can be used to counter something.
    Graveyard and Goblin Barrel will be here to be countered as it is basically a troop.

Lez begin!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bzNzrs8TyrePJwFB4jIzfkFpYnbYTrwGxJWhFRA9nFk/edit?usp=sharing

There's the link to the google docs. Please respect it!

I will post the program code when it's finished and working.
    Completely countering the card like log kills princess? Or are you going to allow x amount of damage to your tower be factored in like 1 elixir Skeletons countering a princess when she locked onto your tower? Just wondering sounds interesting.
    "Nobody cares about you or your feelings" -Ben Shapiro

Quote Originally Posted by Lyleow View Post
    Completely countering the card like log kills princess? Or are you going to allow x amount of damage to your tower be factored in like 1 elixir Skeletons countering a princess when she locked onto your tower? Just wondering sounds interesting.
    I'd like most tower damage avoided, but I'm fine with some movement room. I'll have to have add in some sort of legend to the program. Something like, (T)=Tower damage required. (DT)=Damage taken onto your tower.

So many things I overlooked.

I'd like most tower damage avoided, but I'm fine with some movement room. I'll have to have add in some sort of legend to the program. Something like, (T)=Tower damage required. (DT)=Damage taken onto your tower.

So many things I overlooked.
    Yeah just depends on personal preference for countering. I'd be ok with taking 1k tower damage if the result was their tower gone with my counter push.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyleow View Post
    Yeah just depends on personal preference for countering. I'd be ok with taking 1k tower damage if the result was their tower gone with my counter push.
    I still want to keep it simple. Not taking into account every hypothetical situation. I get what you mean though.

It's hard to draw the line.

I still want to keep it simple. Not taking into account every hypothetical situation. I get what you mean though.

It's hard to draw the line.
    Yeah simple would be the way to go or you would put way too much time into it

I want to help
    LavaLoon user
    Needed buffs: Sparky, Heal, Clone, Dart Goblin, regular AoE troops, etc...
    Needed nerfs: Goblin Gang, Hog...
    https://radioactive.starfi.re/di/crF...10f8c58db8.png

I've edited the google drive page a bit. Will try and help out a bit more tomorrow

Current deck = Balloon (5), Knight (11), Archers (11), Ice spirit (11), Skeletons (10), Zap (11), Fireball (8), Cannon (11) PB=4616 trophies. Currently in challenger 2 league. Level 11 crown towers