Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Working on a Card Counter Program. Anyone Want To Help?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeApexLegacy View Post
    I've edited the google drive page a bit. Will try and help out a bit more tomorrow
    Thank you very much! You did quite a bit.

Leader of Forum All-Stars (#YJCRCC9) and the new feeder Forum Champions (#2P9GJP8)
    I disguise; And I will lie; And I will take my precious time; As the days spent away; As I stand in line; And I die as I wait as I wait on my crime; And I'll try to delay what you make of my life; But I don't want your way; I want mine; I'm dying and trying; But believe me I'm fine; But I'm lying; I'm so very far from fine

Banned
    This project is coming along finely and I've already seen some of the development progress on the Discord server. Perhaps you might get some official forum recognition, maybe even one of those flashy purple badges? Who knows?

Good thing you didn't actually quit.

Best of luck for your program!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDankPrince View Post
    This project is coming along finely and I've already seen some of the development progress on the Discord server. Perhaps you might get some official forum recognition, maybe even one of those flashy purple badges? Who knows?

Good thing you didn't actually quit.

Best of luck for your program!
    Yeah, we're getting some contributions. I wish I could do more, but the actual writing of the program is a long, tedious process. It's a lot of redirection which can make it confusing too.

Thank you!

Leader of Forum All-Stars (#YJCRCC9) and the new feeder Forum Champions (#2P9GJP8)
    I disguise; And I will lie; And I will take my precious time; As the days spent away; As I stand in line; And I die as I wait as I wait on my crime; And I'll try to delay what you make of my life; But I don't want your way; I want mine; I'm dying and trying; But believe me I'm fine; But I'm lying; I'm so very far from fine

Centennial Club
    I'll like to help I'm also into programming.

Decided to add a new abbreviation (S) if there's a special technique required, for example you need to split the spear goblins slightly to counter baby dragon

Current deck = Balloon (5), Knight (11), Archers (11), Ice spirit (11), Skeletons (10), Zap (11), Fireball (8), Cannon (11) PB=4616 trophies. Currently in challenger 2 league. Level 11 crown towers

I'm determined to get this to be a thing, goblin stadium is now done!

Current deck = Balloon (5), Knight (11), Archers (11), Ice spirit (11), Skeletons (10), Zap (11), Fireball (8), Cannon (11) PB=4616 trophies. Currently in challenger 2 league. Level 11 crown towers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeApexLegacy View Post
    I'm determined to get this to be a thing, goblin stadium is now done!
    I can't thank you enough!