Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stop west/euro people from spammimg recruitment message on global

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shailendra91 View Post
    Hello all ,

I want to bring in forum attention an important issue of english global.

West & Euro guys r constantly spamming english global with their clan recruitment message.

These clans r pathetic & nobody want to join their stupid clan.

These guys dont allow others to communicate by constantly spamming.

We all know how much irritating spamming is as forum is also affected by it.

I would also like to suggest supercell to give separate global to them .

Thanks
    Your english suggests that you are not from "West & Euro" and that you are not faking it. I am glad that you posted this. Indians and BD people have taken over English global. This is very clear from your attitude that assumes that this is your global and "West & euro guys" should not allowed to bother you. Indian & BD are majority now in English global but it is noteworthy how they achieved that majority: they report those "West & Euro" guys systematically. It is cultural. Indians and BD people culturally are loyal to each other and they band together. They have been systematically using the report function to bully others.

Amazingly enough, when they are together alone, they start fighting with each other too. In our western culture, when somebody refuses to let us in their clans or when somebody refuses to join our clans, we do not report. We do not beg and we do not report. In indian and BD cultures, begging and reporting go hand in hand. It is causing problems.
    TH11. Farming in legend the new spells. I have decided to ride the wave, manage my expectations, and take things positively. I try to find something postive or beautiful in any new thing and just embrace that. Life it too short

Pro Member
    I'm not a pie you eat, I'm the pie that eats you. Nomnomnomnom.
    Obviously, this thread is not going to end well. This is borderline discrimination and I'm not exaggerating.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveANiceDay View Post
    Your english suggests that you are not from "West & Euro" and that you are not faking it. I am glad that you posted this. Indians and BD people have taken over English global. This is very clear from your attitude that assumes that this is your global and "West & euro guys" should not allowed to bother you. Indian & BD are majority now in English global but it is noteworthy how they achieved that majority: they report those "West & Euro" guys systematically. It is cultural. Indians and BD people culturally are loyal to each other and they band together. They have been systematically using the report function to bully others.

Amazingly enough, when they are together alone, they start fighting with each other too. In our western culture, when somebody refuses to let us in their clans or when somebody refuses to join our clans, we do not report. We do not beg and we do not report. In indian and BD cultures, begging and reporting go hand in hand. It is causing problems.
    Responding to a biased troll post with a biased prejudiced response is not productive. Just inflammatory.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FearElemental View Post
    Obviously, this thread is not going to end well. This is borderline discrimination and I'm not exaggerating.
    Right? Where are the moderators?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Guscleatus View Post
    Responding to a biased troll post with a biased prejudiced response is not productive. Just inflammatory.
    In general, i would agree with you. In this case, i do not think it is true. This is not a troll post. To the best of my knowledge, it is written by a person who believes what he says. But furthermore, the content of this post is not something new. I see that attitude regularly in the english global. Indians do think that the English global is theirs. They have repeatedly made such claim. Finally, there is not biased and prejudiced with my reponse. It is factual. What is not productive is simply ignoring it.
    TH11. Farming in legend the new spells. I have decided to ride the wave, manage my expectations, and take things positively. I try to find something postive or beautiful in any new thing and just embrace that. Life it too short

Pro Member
    To be fair I quite enjoyed OPs post, made me laugh.

There is a secret button on global called ''mute''. You should try it some time.
    3 years from now : "What lies beyond the forest? Coming Soon on the new update."

Join here. Free co

Join here free balloons !!

Millennial Club
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?