Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned due to user request?

Fresh Spawn

Banned due to user request?

My girlfriends little brother is asking me what he did wrong and quite frankly I'm not sure. Can anyone explain to me what it means to be "Banned due to user request?" It's permanent and he's a little freaked out.

Thanks

Probably repeated reports due to poor behavior. Remember every chat message ever sent in clash is recorded by SC for legal reasons.
    IGN -- GimmeChonChon!!
    GG/EE 2Billion -- WALLS MAXED! -- TH11
    Personal Best Trophy 6,027

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchos View Post
    Probably repeated reports due to poor behavior. Remember every chat message ever sent in clash is recorded by SC for legal reasons.
    So then when it says user request, it means someone reported him? He's know for being toxic at times so I wouldn't be surprised.... I'm just trying to figure it out.

If someone screen shots a chat log in global and they deem its inappropriate enough they can ban anyone. I have screen shot people calling people the "N" word and reported them.

"Experience, the one thing in life you can not buy"
    Town Hall 12 Level 216
    1302 war stars Level 13 Clan #8RLP2VV

Quote Originally Posted by Koozema View Post
    So then when it says user request, it means someone reported him? He's know for being toxic at times so I wouldn't be surprised.... I'm just trying to figure it out.
    Most likely many users reporting him numerous times.
    Playing since December 2012
    Accounts:
    JFSoul; Colin's Fury; JS Navy; 5 TH10/9s
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Leo Tolstoy

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    I think you've answered your own question..."He's known for being toxic"....

Fresh Spawn
    Well then I'll go ahead and tell them what's going on. I appreciate all the quick responses.

User request means that the user, your gf's brother, requested that the account be banned.

If he did not do it himself then the possibilities are that someone convinced SC that they were him and that he wanted the account banned or, if he is between 13 and 17, that his parents or guardians contacted SC to ask that the account be banned.

Well then I'll go ahead and tell them what's going on. I appreciate all the quick responses.
    Which is a pity as what you're telling them is wrong. Aspex had the right answer.

"Banned at user request" means that the account owner (or, I guess, parent) requested the ban. It doesn't mean they've done anything wrong.
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Wow I hope my wife doesn't figure out she can do this lol