Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Banned due to user request?

Quote Originally Posted by Darmanation View Post
    Wow I hope my wife doesn't figure out she can do this lol
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBeetle View Post
    To any moderator out there. Can we get this thread closed and deleted please. My wife will jump all over this if she knows she can get my account closed! Thanking you in advance.
    At the risk of getting egg on my face you do realise that your spouse doesn't have the power to ask for your account to be closed. It is only if you, yourself, are a minor and it is your legal guardian requesting the closure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Why when I drop toast does it always land butter side down?
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    Because you spread the butter on to the wrong side!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by ropepirate View Post
    At the risk of getting egg on my face you do realise that your spouse doesn't have the power to ask for your account to be closed. It is only if you, yourself, are a minor and it is your legal guardian requesting the closure.
    Supercell has noway to know who is contacting them. It is easy to impersonate as owner and request for account closure. They don't verify the ownership for this request. They only ask for confirmation.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ropepirate View Post
    And what stops a spouse from saying it is their child account and still getting it closed? Basically nothing. No lets bury this thread so the spouses can find it.
    TH 12 || Lvl 210 || AQ 53 || BK 54 || GW 25 || All Time Best: 5552 Cups

Quote Originally Posted by forever10 View Post
    Supercell has noway to know who is contacting them. It is easy to impersonate as owner and request for account closure. They don't verify the ownership for this request. They only ask for confirmation.
    They do ask few questions regarding your base and in-app purchases.

Pro Member
    The spouses of players aged 13-17 years-old? Each to their own, I guess.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Which is a pity as what you're telling them is wrong. Aspex had the right answer.

"Banned at user request" means that the account owner (or, I guess, parent) requested the ban. It doesn't mean they've done anything wrong.
    By telling them what's been going on I mean I've sent them the forum post and they can get the correct information for themselves. He made a mistake and his parents sent a ticket to SC asking to correct his mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Koozema View Post
    My girlfriends little brother is asking me what he did wrong and quite frankly I'm not sure. Can anyone explain to me what it means to be "Banned due to user request?" It's permanent and he's a little freaked out.

Thanks
    I guess if enough people complain about a user, that is probably your best answer.

Bazooka Storm
    Gama sharks Clan Leader - Clash of Clans
    Clan Tag: #Y002UJ8V

Clash Royal Clan.... Clan Tag: #80JPLQR......Clan Name: Gama Sharks

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperRaj View Post
    They do ask few questions regarding your base and in-app purchases.
    For this request they don't if you impersonate as the mother or father of the owner.

On a green ball called Earth or Maybe tennis
    If someone is reported sveral times by several people this is what happens
    Signature rendering 99.9999% complete

https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1881020_2.gif

Sounds like, someone bought an account and the owner changed mind and instead of taking back just told SC, please close my account I think it has been compromised. And end of story.