Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TH 9 looking for laid back clan, English speaking mature adults.

TH 9 looking for laid back clan, English speaking mature adults.

The title pretty much sums it up.

I just simply want a not so high standard clan that war's often but does not try to jam tactics down your throat but rather using common courtesy and professionalism about giving advice when needed.

I have experience with gowipe, gowiva, and here lately I've been practicing lavaloon but still getting the hang of it. I currently have only 172 war stars.

It would be lovely to have some fellow th9's to practice on and get some constructive advice! Thank you! hope to join your clan soon!

Upgrades in progress----> BK to 14, AQ is currently 15, dragons are finishing today to lvl 4 next upgrade is lavahounds lvl 2 then lightning lvl 6

Tag:#2CVQ09VYV
    Last edited by Valorek; February 13th, 2017 at 10:48 PM.

Centennial Club
    Hi Volorek,
    Feel free the check out my clan Flying Pickets #PY8CCQ9J, we are a U.K. based adult clan however we do have some international members mainly in the US time zone. We do war but not continuously and there is never any pressure to take part as we do understand that everyone has a life away from the game. Some of our members never war they just enjoy the friendly banter on chat. If you are looking for a clan that takes the time to get to know each other and loves to throw around friendly insults then we may be what you are looking for. We are not bothered what anyone's base looks like to us it is all about having fun, our only rule is we do not put rushed bases into war as we do take it seriously, but it's a game at the end of the day and if we mess up then so what, all we ask is people try their best.

Hi Valorek,

Our clan ( GlobalKnights ) is looking for non-rushed, loyal and active Adult members lvl70+. Our current members are aged mainly in their 20s,30s,40s and 50s, with most members being lvl80+ to lvl152.

A little more about our clan;

Our Clan:

Our Clan is currently a lvl 8 XP
    The Members are Mature (20+).
    We are an active clan, that equally understands the need for a game and life balance.
    We have a loyal and solid group of members, with current membership fluctuating around 40 to full.
    The core of our members (25+) have been with our clan for over 18 months or longer.
    We support all fellow members, responding to donation requests promptly and more specialized troop requests ASAP.
    Members chat frequently in conversation about game advice, strategy, sharing defence and attack replays as well as general conversation.
    Our members are from various places of the globe (Australia, UK, Canada, USA, Denmark, Finland, Hawaii to name a few) so donations and chat is generally frequent 24/7.
    We are a hybrid farming and war clan that likes to participate in Clan Wars approximately 2-3 times a week. The option to opt in or out of War is the members choice. Our Wars are usually 10 v 10 or 15 v 15.
    Our rules are basic and a Guide Only.
    We all get on very well, we are chilled out and enjoy some of our down time playing Clash.

If you feel this is the type of clan you would like to be apart of, please come and check us out.
    Search for our name as spelt (GlobalKnights) or our Clan Tag (#8C28P98L).We are currently set at Invite Only, so just request to join and mention you are From the Forum. Our clan is very friendly and will welcome you on entry.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Last edited by SirPaulD; February 13th, 2017 at 10:52 PM.
    Clan Leader: Sir Paul D
    TH13 : XP 212
    Clan Name: GlobalKnights
    Clan Tag: #8C28P98L

Lisa thanks for your quick reply I just looked up your clan and I'm still contemplating at the moment I'm gonna try to give some other clans a look first, But I will definitely consider yours if nothing comes up.

Warriors are OP
    Hey, Valorek,

You sound like a great fit for my clan. We war 3x a week, we have some great donors, and a friendly atmosphere. Most importantly, we're all about finding the balance between hardcore and casual. We certainly won't be jumping down your throat on a bad attack.

We're an adult war clan based in the US. If we sound like a good fit, come check us out!

Veni Vidi Vici
    #P98L89UV
    DaHolla - #2QC2CL8U0
    Veni Vidi Vici - #P98L89UV

Based in US/UK, Friends from Sweden, Aus, India, Canada, and Mexico.
    We have 30 plus members approved for war.
    B2B wars/70% win ratio/Rotating war Captains.
    "Best attack" war star competitions, and inner clan wars.
    Adults/Adult humor/Adult language/Adult topics/Adults only.

Click Each Link To View

If you like extra's, we have

We recognise and track
    Achievements

We track monthly, quarterly and all time
    War Stars and Defenses, Averages

If at capacity,

reply here in resumes for possible openings.

Hi Valorek, welcome to come and visit IRONWILL #QGQQL9L see if it's what you are looking for, we are international, adults and a few mature youngsters, most active members being from USA and Europe, we war 3 times a week when we have enough reliable opted in, usually 10vs10. Clan website www.clanironwill.com.

We would be happy to help

⚡️�� ADULT WAR CLAN RECRUITING!!..now on YouTube..WE WANT YOU!!!��⚡️Fair play

MERCS LEGION. level 10 war clan

Clan Tag: #PCL2YYCJ

Mercs Legion is a fair play war clan that has competitive gamers. We have been organized as a clan since April 2015, but have known each other longer. See clan description in-game for current war record. We are always learning and teaching each other 3 star war attack strategies. Check out our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuX...jNlIV_WXQ/feed

We are looking for active clashers from town hall 8,9,10. If you are a lower lever, please join our feeder clan.....Mercs rising......If you upgraded your town hall before maxing troops you may be denied entry (Leader's discretion). Must be over 18 years old, and speak English. Two attacks required every war, no excuses. Everyone must follow the Mercs Creed: "Respect Everyone, Fear No One."

If you are interested in APPLYING, please enter "ML Forum" in your join request.

WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:

Once you join, and you are initially screened by the Leader/Coleaders, you will begin a two week probation period. In that two weeks we will evaluate your war performance, activity, donations, and civility. At the end of your probation, the Leaders and Elders will vote in a secret ballot to decide if you become an elder.

We use the chat app palringo to coordinate war attacks. New members MUST have the discord app for war communication

Come have a beer and clash with the Mercs and Mercettes.

THOR

Hey guys thanks a lot for all of the invites! I think I found a place I want to settle into.

Clash on!

Have you considered a farm war clan?

FWA clan(s) recruiting TH9+
    In our family of clans we have two FARM clans and one War clan. all our run by our outstanding leadership and our well organized.Are you struggling in war? Getting frustrated with farming? Way behind on upgrades? RUSHED? WE DONT CARE!! If you are looking for an incredible opportunity to gain a MASSIVE LOAD of GOLD, ELIXIR, DARK ELIXIR and WAR STARS without spending loads of resources doing it? WE HAVE THE FIX

FWA- Farm War Alliance is an organized group of high level clans who search together AND match each other back to back. We have a system which predicts winners like a lottery and WE WIN A LOT. a typical losing war will give you 500,000 gold and elixir and 2.5 K dark elixir. Winning 1.5 million Gold and Elixir and 5K dark elixir, for a minimal investment of giants, archers, hero's and minions.

Are you interested YET?

Barbarian Kings (#CU98JGR) is a level 6 clan currently gaining members to begin our second FWA clan

We need some members to help us grow get on board of this rare opportunity!