Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for three more lazy foxes

Looking for three more lazy foxes 🦊🦊🦊 18+ up pls ☺

Hi there! It's sort of hard to write a recruitment ad I have to confess. You all must be tired and a bit overwhelmed going over tons of them, so I'll try to go right to the point. I love hayday (a little too much, is kind of worrying lol) and I love my hoodies. I've been on many hoods and have been a leader before and I can assure you, none compares to this one. This is my home for always. I had to let go three members who have been inactive for the longest time, possibly deleted the app so I'm looking for 3 new members to join us. I won't post silly rules here bc I don't have any in my hood. Only thing I'm looking for is for people who love hayday and are active. Who are friendly and kind. Who love to help and be helped. Who see a hood not only as a means to get goodies from a derby but as a place to call home. To come in everyday and say hi to friends, to laugh, be silly and enjoy together. I'll warn you tho, is very hard to avoid getting help from my hoodies. Every fox here is obsessed with helping out hehe.
    That's all. No more requierments. Derby is optional. You can opt out any time. If this ad resonates with you somehow and you are 18 and up.. just send me a message or reply here. Have a good one all! ☺❤️

The Lazy Fox Club
    Golden fox over purple symbol
    Champion League
    Me- leader, level 118
    My Garden Escape
    Last edited by Luckyloo; May 22nd, 2017 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Typos, as usual lol

hello

Can u plz change invite so i can apply

Hi! Could you please tell me a little about yourself?

Hi neighbors !

I am looking for a nice, international, hood. I am Janet, living in Europe (The Netherlands) and I took a break a couple of weeks. Sold all my barn stuff, all my crops etc. Slowly i started again, filling some machines, grow new crops. Actually, its a kind of fun starting from nothing. And I refuse to use Tommy to help me, that would be to easy
    My stock is not still what is was like, but I made a start. I would not join derby this week, because I first want to increase my stock a bit more. In a week I think I can join again.
    (I also removed a lot of decorations, i like to reorganize a bit )

Since I am working at my farm again I miss neighbors And I like youre recruitment message. I love to play derby and I like to do it good. Most of the times, I ll do a tenth task, just for fun. But I also like, not too feel much pressure about derby.

Your hood seems to be easy going. No list of rules, only enjoy playing HD. And that is what I do. I took a break before in playing HD (2 times in 3 years?) and sold all my stuff, but I cannot give up my farm
    My level is 109 by the way.

I would love to join !
    regards Janet

My ID is #9G8LLPL

Fresh Spawn
    Hi! My name is Marcia and I play HayDay daily! I'm currently Level 32 and selected some random neighborhood once it became available and boy it has been disappointing! Only one or two active traders and no chatting at all! Having helpful, interactive neighbors would be great! I regularly post items in my market and almost constantly have all my machines running. I've not ventured into the Derby arena yet so I've opted out, but I definitely want to give it a shot in the future. Anyway, I'm looking for a stress-free, fun group that enjoys helping others. It sounds like The Lazy Fox Club is just what I'm looking for! If you think I'd be a good fit, let me know! Thanks!!

My ID# is 8RR9GPVLG

Quote Originally Posted by MissGrace76 View Post
    Hi! My name is Marcia and I play HayDay daily! I'm currently Level 32 and selected some random neighborhood once it became available and boy it has been disappointing! Only one or two active traders and no chatting at all! Having helpful, interactive neighbors would be great! I regularly post items in my market and almost constantly have all my machines running. I've not ventured into the Derby arena yet so I've opted out, but I definitely want to give it a shot in the future. Anyway, I'm looking for a stress-free, fun group that enjoys helping others. It sounds like The Lazy Fox Club is just what I'm looking for! If you think I'd be a good fit, let me know! Thanks!!

My ID# is 8RR9GPVLG
    Hi Marcia! Thanks for replying. Yeah there are some awfully quiet hoods out there.. lol I've experience them too. It's ok if you haven't tried derby. You can experience it when u feel ready and we can help u guiding along w it. It's kind of fun. And I always make sure it's never stressful for anyone. We okay champion league so it's a bit of work bc there are nine tasks to do. But I let some lower easy tasks on the board so the people who can't to take it easier can. Do you like to chat a lot? Bc this hood is chatty hehe just warning u. Let me know k? And I'll look u up and send u an invite if u wish to join. ☺ oh btw where r u from?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchfarm View Post
    Hi neighbors !

I am looking for a nice, international, hood. I am Janet, living in Europe (The Netherlands) and I took a break a couple of weeks. Sold all my barn stuff, all my crops etc. Slowly i started again, filling some machines, grow new crops. Actually, its a kind of fun starting from nothing. And I refuse to use Tommy to help me, that would be to easy
    My stock is not still what is was like, but I made a start. I would not join derby this week, because I first want to increase my stock a bit more. In a week I think I can join again.
    (I also removed a lot of decorations, i like to reorganize a bit )

Since I am working at my farm again I miss neighbors And I like youre recruitment message. I love to play derby and I like to do it good. Most of the times, I ll do a tenth task, just for fun. But I also like, not too feel much pressure about derby.

Your hood seems to be easy going. No list of rules, only enjoy playing HD. And that is what I do. I took a break before in playing HD (2 times in 3 years?) and sold all my stuff, but I cannot give up my farm
    My level is 109 by the way.

I would love to join !
    regards Janet

My ID is #9G8LLPL
    Janet I message you! ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyloo View Post
    Hi Marcia! Thanks for replying. Yeah there are some awfully quiet hoods out there.. lol I've experience them too. It's ok if you haven't tried derby. You can experience it when u feel ready and we can help u guiding along w it. It's kind of fun. And I always make sure it's never stressful for anyone. We okay champion league so it's a bit of work bc there are nine tasks to do. But I let some lower easy tasks on the board so the people who can't to take it easier can. Do you like to chat a lot? Bc this hood is chatty hehe just warning u. Let me know k? And I'll look u up and send u an invite if u wish to join. ☺ oh btw where r u from?
    I sent a friend request marsha. My farm is My Lil Golden Farm. So u know it's me and not a random person hehe and then I can send u an invite

Hi Lil, I have accepted your invite as a friend. Now I am off for work almost. Guess I see you after work, I would love to join your hood !

Regards Janet

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyloo View Post
    Hi there! It's sort of hard to write a recruitment ad I have to confess. You all must be tired and a bit overwhelmed going over tons of them, so I'll try to go right to the point. I love hayday (a little too much, is kind of worrying lol) and I love my hoodies. I've been on many hoods and have been a leader before and I can assure you, none compares to this one. This is my home for always. I had to let go three members who have been inactive for the longest time, possibly deleted the app so I'm looking for 3 new members to join us. I won't post silly rules here bc I don't have any in my hood. Only thing I'm looking for is for people who love hayday and are active. Who are friendly and kind. Who love to help and be helped. Who see a hood not only as a means to get goodies from a derby but as a place to call home. To come in everyday and say hi to friends, to laugh, be silly and enjoy together. I'll warn you tho, is very hard to avoid getting help from my hoodies. Every fox here is obsessed with helping out hehe.
    That's all. No more requierments. Derby is optional. You can opt out any time. If this ad resonates with you somehow.. just send me a message or reply here. Have a good one all! ☺❤️

The Lazy Fox Club
    Golden fox over purple symbol
    Champion League
    Me- leader, level 112
    My Lil Golden Farm
    Hi! Me again. To let you know we have two new members now so I still have one opening. If you guys are interest pls let me know soon. Spots tend to fill up quickly. I might open an extra one if I see it's a wonderful fit. I know many of u are frustrated trying to find a place u can call home. I want to give u guys a chance. ☺