Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for three more lazy foxes

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyloo View Post
    Hi! Me again. To let you know we have two new members now so I still have one opening. If you guys are interest pls let me know soon. Spots tend to fill up quickly. I might open an extra one if I see it's a wonderful fit. I know many of u are frustrated trying to find a place u can call home. I want to give u guys a chance. ☺
    Bumping! Happy Wednesday. You know what that means? That tomorrow is a Thursday, who nobody cares really bc all we want is for Friday to be here so we love Thursday not bc it's Thursday but bc it's one day away fron Friday! So Friday is around the corner! Lol. Ok have a good one ☺🙊

Hi there! It's sort of hard to write a recruitment ad I have to confess. You all must be tired and a bit overwhelmed going over tons of them, so I'll try to go right to the point. I love hayday (a little too much, is kind of worrying lol) and I love my hoodies. I've been on many hoods and have been a leader before and I can assure you, none compares to this one. This is my home for always. I had to let go three members who have been inactive for the longest time, possibly deleted the app so I'm looking for 3 new members to join us. I won't post silly rules here bc I don't have any in my hood. Only thing I'm looking for is for people who love hayday and are active. Who are friendly and kind. Who love to help and be helped. Who see a hood not only as a means to get goodies from a derby but as a place to call home. To come in everyday and say hi to friends, to laugh, be silly and enjoy together. I'll warn you tho, is very hard to avoid getting help from my hoodies. Every fox here is obsessed with helping out hehe.
    That's all. No more requierments. Derby is optional. You can opt out any time. If this ad resonates with you somehow.. just send me a message or reply here. Have a good one all! ☺❤️

The Lazy Fox Club
    Golden fox over purple symbol
    Champion League
    Me- leader, level 112
    My Lil Golden Farm
    Bump. Bump. Bump. 🙊

Hi there! It's sort of hard to write a recruitment ad I have to confess. You all must be tired and a bit overwhelmed going over tons of them, so I'll try to go right to the point. I love hayday (a little too much, is kind of worrying lol) and I love my hoodies. I've been on many hoods and have been a leader before and I can assure you, none compares to this one. This is my home for always. I had to let go three members who have been inactive for the longest time, possibly deleted the app so I'm looking for 3 new members to join us. I won't post silly rules here bc I don't have any in my hood. Only thing I'm looking for is for people who love hayday and are active. Who are friendly and kind. Who love to help and be helped. Who see a hood not only as a means to get goodies from a derby but as a place to call home. To come in everyday and say hi to friends, to laugh, be silly and enjoy together. I'll warn you tho, is very hard to avoid getting help from my hoodies. Every fox here is obsessed with helping out hehe.
    That's all. No more requierments. Derby is optional. You can opt out any time. If this ad resonates with you somehow.. just send me a message or reply here. Have a good one all! ☺❤️

The Lazy Fox Club
    Champion League
    Me- leader, level 112
    My Lil Golden Farm
    Hi! One spot left!! Happy Friday peeps! ☺

I am interested in possibly joining your group. Here is my call tag #LJC2CUVJ I'm level 100 trying to find a good fit for me

Thank you
    Terina

Quote Originally Posted by jtrranches1 View Post
    I am interested in possibly joining your group. Here is my call tag #LJC2CUVJ I'm level 100 trying to find a good fit for me

Thank you
    Terina
    hi Terina! That's great let me look your farm up and will send u an invite. I'm My Lil Golden Farm ☺

The Lazy Fox Club
    Champion League
    Me- leader, level 112
    My Lil Golden Farm
    Bumping! ☺

The Lazy Fox Club
    Champion League
    Me- leader, level 112
    My Lil Golden Farm
    One spot left! ☺

Hey, I am in need of a Neighborhood, and this seems like a really good one. I am Level 18, but I Level quickly. I am also determined to do well in Derbies and to help others as well.
    Last edited by MilkyMan99; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyMan99 View Post
    Hey, I am in need of a Neighborhood, and this seems like a really good one. I am Level 18, but I Level quickly. I am also determined to do well in Derbies and to help others as well.
    Hi Milkyman,

You will be the lowest level in the hood. Is this ok with you? All I want is active friendly people who play a lot and chat a lot. My foxes will be happy to help you level up easier. What's your id so I can look you up and add u as friend and then I'll send an invite.

Hi Milkyman,

You will be the lowest level in the hood. Is this ok with you? All I want is active friendly people who play a lot and chat a lot. My foxes will be happy to help you level up easier. What's your id so I can look you up and add u as friend and then I'll send an invite.
    Yeah, I am okay with that.