Thread: Return player has friend question

Return player has friend question

Just recently started back after being away from HD for awhile. Really liking the game. I apologize if this has been covered but a search has not gotten the answer that I need. I am at level 17 and plan on joining a neighborhood at level 18. My question is, how do I help those on my existing neighbor/friends list? I visit their farms but don't see any tasks that I can do for them. I do buy guy goods, run the truck, etc. Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by mommabird62 View Post
    Just recently started back after being away from HD for awhile. Really liking the game. I apologize if this has been covered but a search has not gotten the answer that I need. I am at level 17 and plan on joining a neighborhood at level 18. My question is, how do I help those on my existing neighbor/friends list? I visit their farms but don't see any tasks that I can do for them. I do buy guy goods, run the truck, etc. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the farm!

Your fellow farmers need to ask for help before you can help them. If they need a tree or bush revived, or a boat crate filled they need to flag it. Friends needing help will show in your fiends tab with a "!" (exclamation mark).

Also, people needing help show in the newspaper... a yellow "!" near their avatar.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thanks wussypuss for the reply. I have seen the "!" In the paper. I visited and have seen trees that apeared to need help. They were brown. Tapped on them but nothing happed. Lol It seems that there is something I'm missing. I play other games and usually the tasks are ovbious so you tap and wallah the task is done. I enjoy visiting neighbors in game play and helping out. Want to be a good neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by mommabird62 View Post
    Thanks wussypuss for the reply. I have seen the "!" In the paper. I visited and have seen trees that apeared to need help. They were brown. Tapped on them but nothing happed. Lol It seems that there is something I'm missing. I play other games and usually the tasks are ovbious so you tap and wallah the task is done. I enjoy visiting neighbors in game play and helping out. Want to be a good neighbor
    Ohhhh... trees which need reviving actually "bounce", ie. animated with yes another "!" !
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thanks for the help