Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4X star bonus and previously 2X star bonus event effect on Loot

Thumbs up 4X star bonus and previously 2X star bonus event effect on Loot

Last time COC started 2X star bonus event and this time 4X star bonus event. I realized during this star bonus event. It is hard to find the dead base or easy base with good loot.
    Kindly share your experience.
    My search time increased and Now I am targeting little heavy bases.

Trainee
    No problem detected in Master II - TH10. 4x star bonus is equivalent to a war loot!!! I would like to keep it for ever, trophies will be realistic finally!

would be nice if it lasted forever haha, bit over kill though tbh :-) just pushing my little socks off atm hehe

Edited for actual reply to post: Not finding any loot change thus far
    Last edited by NvMi; February 7th, 2017 at 11:23 AM.

TH11 Heroes 42 and 41. Crystal 1 and 2. Usually find a dead base with full of loot in 2-minute search. Now Do not find any dead base even 10 or 15 minutes search. Moving to Masters. My loot is affected.

Quote Originally Posted by HammadWaseem View Post
    TH11 Heroes 42 and 41. Crystal 1 and 2. Usually find a dead base with full of loot in 2-minute search. Now Do not find any dead base even 10 or 15 minutes search. Moving to Masters. My loot is affected.

I'm in crystal league (TH 9 so may be different to what you're finding) and loot is everywhere. Just went out for a smoke break at work and in 10 mins I raided 2 bases for a total of 5k+ dark, and 800k+ gold and lix. keep searching, the loot is there.

TH10 crystal right now is super dry (but it's a bad hour to find dead bases tbh)

I left 4/5 stars yesterday, the first raid today after 20 mins of search I do 49% 0 stars, really? (700k combined loot, but still...)
    Last edited by VeeBirds; February 7th, 2017 at 11:37 AM.
    Clash of Clans: TH12 59/56/20 | any other TH I probably have a base

Clash Royale: Probably more posts than wins. Why my posts still count if the forum was deleted?

Last time COC started 2X star bonus event and this time 4X star bonus event. I realized during this star bonus event. It is hard to find the dead base or easy base with good loot.
    Kindly share your experience.
    My search time increased and Now I am targeting little heavy bases.
    So, you get the 4x star bonus and you want easy bases to plunder?
    How about working hard for your loot? Train heavier armies? Take a risk and attack harder bases?

Why don't you just ask for an event to give you max loot without working for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobiah View Post
    So, you get the 4x star bonus and you want easy bases to plunder?
    How about working hard for your loot? Train heavier armies? Take a risk and attack harder bases?

Why don't you just ask for an event to give you max loot without working for it?
    I worked very hard. Time and experience taught me how to get maximum. I need to complete king queen and max walls. So, I am farming. And when this is over I push trophies to titan. Play Smart. lolz

I worked very hard. Time and experience taught me how to get maximum. I need to complete king queen and max walls. So, I am farming. And when this is over I push trophies to titan. Play Smart. lolz
    Playing smart would be stepping into high leagues (with stats like yours why hide low) taking full advantage of the x4 bonus and still be farming.
    the game doesn't always cater to everyones needs, often it only groups or certain types of players benefits. But this type of bonus by far affects the biggest number of people in a positive way, so I have no compassion for any that dislike these events. It's something for nothing and helps casual play keep alive.
    Mix things up, put your big boy boots on and kick some butt with a real army up high for a couple of days.
    🌿🌿🌿👀🌿🌿🌿
    The official Nerf application just had it's newest addition... Bh complaints!
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...86#post6447286
    still a work in progress though..

Forum Legend
    My base is currently sitting in Masters3, offering "above cap" on all resources, with one day's worth of 5-star bonus in the treasury.

The base has no shield and is basically at TH10 defense levels + EA + (2 new defenses+BK+GW upgrading, 1 builder idle).

The fact that my base can sit there without getting attacked indicate, that there are easier targets to be had ..

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting