Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 205Payne

205Payne

If you're looking for a laid back USA based adult war clan, 205Payne may be what you are looking for. We are a level 9 clan with an active group of guys that have been together for 1-3 years. Several of our guys fill over 10-15k donations each season and we're not going to harrass you about ratios. Fill what you can and be active and you're good there. We take war serious and build our rosters with non-rushed, .5 and in the process of growing a few engineered bases. Even so we get that losses happen and we don't lose it over failed attacks or lost wars. We do our best and get better together. We are an adult clan with an adult chat; we don't care about political correctness and have fun at each others expense. We do not apologize for only accepting English speaking adults, it's what makes our clan work. No long list of requirements or rules, we don't force people to spend money ever gemming heroes or whatever. If you are a th7-10, not rushed, speak English, use both attacks in war and are a team player; this is the place for you.

Check out our website 205Payne
    PedsRNAlabama, Leader
    Last edited by PedsRNCVICU; February 7th, 2017 at 08:07 AM.

bump**************

I am part of a clan that will probably dissolve in the near future due to inactive players. I know the clan is based in the US but we do have some players from UK. Are international English speaking players welcome to join? We are definitely all working adults, and COC is not our life as well. We do like to war though, and a few of us (5-6) would love to find a clan where being able to war is not an issue. If you are curious my current clan is thedauntless (#9YJVGR8V), a level 7 clan with a war records of 99-28-2. My in-game name is Oliver. Look forward to hearing from you guys!

Tag for 205 payne
    Last edited by Sunday101; February 7th, 2017 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunday101 View Post
    Whats the tag
    Clan tag is #9YJVGR8V. Shield is black and yellow, level 7 clan.

Our shield is Red and White
    Tag is: #8GU8PQYO

International English speaking players are def welcome. We keep it English speaking due to communication issues. I checked you guys out and think y'all would fit great. Y'all are welcome to come by in game and check it out. We're in war now so y'all could see how we handle those. Just mention the forum in game when you request

My thropie count is to low being farming #9j22jvyyr
    Last edited by Sunday101; February 8th, 2017 at 06:28 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalCareRN View Post
    I am part of a clan that will probably dissolve in the near future due to inactive players. I know the clan is based in the US but we do have some players from UK. Are international English speaking players welcome to join? We are definitely all working adults, and COC is not our life as well. We do like to war though, and a few of us (5-6) would love to find a clan where being able to war is not an issue. If you are curious my current clan is thedauntless (#9YJVGR8V), a level 7 clan with a war records of 99-28-2. My in-game name is Oliver. Look forward to hearing from you guys!
    Sent you a pm

Bump🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸