Thread: #1 Player Jorge Yao Interview Part 3: Advice, Balance, Game Updates, and Future Plans

Post #1 Player Jorge Yao Interview Part 3: Advice, Balance, Game Updates, and Future Plans

Summary: A total of 64 minutes of audio interviews with #1 Ranked Player Jorge Yao, currently well on his way to being the first player to reach 4,000 Trophies. Each part of the interview focuses on a different aspect of high trophy count gameplay: Gems, Tactics & Strategy, or Jorge's thoughts on game balance, updates, and his plans for the future, and more. Please try to keep discussion of each broad topic to the respective threads, linked here below. For the videos, click through to the discussion thread.

Interview Parts and Overview:
    Part
    Topic / Subject
    Length
    Part 1 Meet Jorge, Gems, and Money [23:17]
    Part 2 Ultra High Trophy Tactics & Strategies, Tips & Tricks
    [27:13]
    Part 3
    Jorge's suggestions for the game and advice for fellow players
    [14:32]

Part 3 of the video can be found here, on my YouTube Channel

This post is a discussion post for Part 3, which focuses on Jorge's advice and future plans
    Specifically, Jorge provides advice for all Clashers on what he thinks the most important part of Clash of Clans is. We talk about balance and issues of He also has some advice for anyone considering climbing the leaderboards, and he reveals his plans for what he will do once he breaks his newest goal, 4,000 trophies.

For immediate access to any future interviews with Jorge including follow up material, you can subscribe to my YouTube.
    Last edited by Flammmy; January 27th, 2013 at 06:28 AM.
    Clash of Clans YouTuber
    Founder/Moderator of /r/ClashofClans and Leader of Reddit Clan System (1,000+ members, 21 Clans)

Banned
    Quantums Un!ty Leader Quantums Solace Leader
    He made it to 4000 and lost it, what a shame

Banned
    He's not playing 48 hrs straight. Him and other guys are botting.

Banned
    Quantums Un!ty Leader Quantums Solace Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by fuknkillarg View Post
    what is botting?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr420 View Post
    what is botting?
    Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by fuknkillarg View Post
    1. How would you know he is botting?
    2. If I was at his trophy level and was forced to do long hours in order not to lose trophies, I would bot as well. Just to get some decent shut eye maybe. He has said in the interview that he does sessions where he stays up for days. Now I don't know whether that's true or not, but it still sounds like a very hard task, so botting is acceptable in my eyes.