Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I (René, lvl 136) be part of your Hay Day family?

Can I (René, lvl 136) be part of your Hay Day family?

Hi there,

My name is René and im 32 years old. In real life I work as a Software testengineer. During my wake up ritual and after a day of hard work I enjoy playing Hay day to switch off and relax.

Several years ago I played Hay Day in a verry competitive way. Did do around 120-170 trucks a day. Planted around 1k trees every week. Was constantly helping anyone to earn extra exp, Etc. During that time I gained most of my levels (until 134). But then I fisnhed univeristy and started intensly focussing on my carreer. First I played severly less Hay Day and soon I did not play at all.

Years have gone by. And during this time my wife and me bought a house and our first child was born. But right after he was born they found he had a severe hearth disease and eight days later our son passed away. I went through the roughest period ever in my life. And often it is still hard to digest what happend.

Without going in too much details, I was not living my life but was literally surviving. And although this happened almost a year ago, to a certain degree I still have troubles with my concentration, mood and energy. Still in alot pain.

U might think 'This is a Hay Day forum. Why are u posting such a personal story here'. Let me Elaborate. A month ago I loaded hay day just to look at what has changed in the years I didnt play. New products, new trees, bushes, neighborhoods, etc. I liked all that alot. I started talking to some old friends on KIK and Joined the neighborhood of one of these old friends.

It was nice to be in a neighborhood, but the people in there barely talk. I really tried to make this work. But although we did really well in Derby (champions league) I notice this is not my neighborhood for the long term. And thats why I look for a new neighborhood now.

So what am I looking for:
    - A almost full, established Neighborhood with all active players
    - A neighborhood with verry loyal players
    - Which are also Kind, helpfull, respectfull and well manered.
    - Neighborhood where almost all participate in derby and all finish 9 task.
    - Neighborhood where people like to trade with ea other.
    - Neighborhood where people like to help ea other.
    - Where fellow players are treated like friends / family.

What do I have to offer:
    A loyal player who likes to help and works hard. Someone who is willing to work hard to achieve their own goals, but also helps others to achieve theirs. I always have a nice stock of all foods and expansions, so always able and willing to do trades with others in need. I am always nice, respectfull and honest. Not always in the mood to chit chat alot. But I do read and respond.

If u managed to read this thread until here, I first of all want to thank you to take the time to do this. If u are honest and think your neighborhood meets my needs AND think I would fit within your Hay Day family. Then please send me a message on KIK. Then we can have a chat.

I wish all a wonderfull day.

007ich / Rene
    GC: 007ich // My Lvl: 182 // My KIK: 007ich

Hello there. We are nanas funny farm and are a very good place with 15 players! We are a blend of people from all over the world, but in the end all that matter is that friends and family STAY friends and family. We trade and help each other even if we need the items for ourselves because that is what makes us prosper. We normally participate in the derby and discuss different strategies to try out different weeks, etc. and have fun with it while still being competitive with it.

We love helping and trading, and would love to have you, with low levels to medium, and even a few in the 100s (top is 140, low is about 20, I am at level 66).

PLEASE consider joining, it would mean the world to us!

BTW, I think your story is wonderful, and would love to here more from you

Please reply if interested, and our logo is a blue cat on yellow background, name ALL lowercase
    Last edited by JaydensWienerDogs; January 29th, 2017 at 10:48 PM.

WANTED WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 1 new member to start as soon as this derby finishes. We have english speaking members worldwide, but mainly Australia and USA, all english speaking. Someone is on all the time, we like active, helpful,chatty derby playing members, who love to have fun, come check our hood out we are waiting for you. No silent players please. We are a champion derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby, we expect 9 tasks, but we all have lives, so minimum of 280 points x 7 is accepted.) If you do 10 its a bonus. We are very loyal and support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are Only looking for barn, land, silo expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun and happy farming. We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch etc., which you Must join. We look forward to meeting you.♥♥
    Our symbol is red cherry on blue shield. Request to join,♥
    Robyn the Aussie Leader.

Our Hood is called: The Active Help 😄🏇🏇🏇🐄🐓🐷🐐🍒🌲🌳

Quote Originally Posted by JaydensWienerDogs View Post
    Hello there. We are nanas funny farm and are a very good place with 15 players! We are a blend of people from all over the world, but in the end all that matter is that friends and family STAY friends and family. We trade and help each other even if we need the items for ourselves because that is what makes us prosper. We normally participate in the derby and discuss different strategies to try out different weeks, etc. and have fun with it while still being competitive with it.

We love helping and trading, and would love to have you, with low levels to medium, and even a few in the 100s (top is 140, low is about 20, I am at level 66).

PLEASE consider joining, it would mean the world to us!

BTW, I think your story is wonderful, and would love to here more from you

Please reply if interested, and our logo is a blue cat on yellow background, name ALL lowercase
    Ty for your Reply. Sounds like a fun and nice neighborhood. I will wait until derby ends to collect my earnings of this week, and afterwards I will check all replys here and decide which neighborhood I will Join.
    GC: 007ich // My Lvl: 182 // My KIK: 007ich

Hi Rene. I don't have kik...so I have to reply here. We would like to invite you to join us. We are long time players even tho our NB is about 4 months old. We all are very helpful and love chatting and farming. We want more derby players to come have some fun!
    I am very sorry for your loss and I can understand how hayday may help you along the way!

Our ad:

The Meadows is just a Holler away!
    Over the grassy knolls and thru Derby Holler you will find The Meadows!!

We are a championship league NB! We are looking for players from all over. Right now we have 15 memebers from USA, Canada, Asia, Nigeria, Sweden and Australia. But wherever you are you will be welcomed! We are English speaking only group. We would love for players with like minds to join us.

Our like minds would include:

---Chat is what we like to do while farming and playing the derby!!

—If you will not be active for some reason that must be communicated also. We will maintain an active NH.

—DERBY Champion League 310+ tasks x 9 10th is optional

—Please opt out if you can’t derby on a given week

—Be Polite. Please and thank you goes a long way!

---Must be level 50 or higher and an adult! Sorry no kids or teenagers.

---We want players that are helpful to everyone. We are all high level players that are very very willing to help you with tasks! But we would expect the same courtesy to be returned. We don't want any beggars nor will we tolerate any! Beggars will be booted!

—We want to have fun.No Drama

We have a FB chat group to see anything new or for you to post any ideas or suggestions or to communicate with us about vacations if you are going to be away. We also have a group chat room that can be used by all members of the NH. All tho it's not mandatory that you join its highly recommended that you do!!

We are a strong group and need good solid members to help us grow! NH hoppers do not need to bother us! We want members that want to find the NH that's right for them and for us! Are you the one?
    Give us a shout and a "Holler"...

We are....The Meadows
    Purple Horse Yellow Background
    #2VJUOGCL

Quote Originally Posted by 007ich View Post
    Hi there,

My name is René and im 32 years old. In real life I work as a Software testengineer. During my wake up ritual and after a day of hard work I enjoy playing Hay day to switch off and relax.

Several years ago I played Hay Day in a verry competitive way. Did do around 120-170 trucks a day. Planted around 1k trees every week. Was constantly helping anyone to earn extra exp, Etc. During that time I gained most of my levels (until 134). But then I fisnhed univeristy and started intensly focussing on my carreer. First I played severly less Hay Day and soon I did not play at all.

Years have gone by. And during this time my wife and me bought a house and our first child was born. But right after he was born they found he had a severe hearth disease and eight days later our son passed away. I went through the roughest period ever in my life. And often it is still hard to digest what happend.

Without going in too much details, I was not living my life but was literally surviving. And although this happened almost a year ago, to a certain degree I still have troubles with my concentration, mood and energy. Still in alot pain.

U might think 'This is a Hay Day forum. Why are u posting such a personal story here'. Let me Elaborate. A month ago I loaded hay day just to look at what has changed in the years I didnt play. New products, new trees, bushes, neighborhoods, etc. I liked all that alot. I started talking to some old friends on KIK and Joined the neighborhood of one of these old friends.

It was nice to be in a neighborhood, but the people in there barely talk. I really tried to make this work. But although we did really well in Derby (champions league) I notice this is not my neighborhood for the long term. And thats why I look for a new neighborhood now.

So what am I looking for:
    - A almost full, established Neighborhood with all active players
    - A neighborhood with verry loyal players
    - Which are also Kind, helpfull, respectfull and well manered.
    - Neighborhood where almost all participate in derby and all finish 9 task.
    - Neighborhood where people like to trade with ea other.
    - Neighborhood where people like to help ea other.
    - Where fellow players are treated like friends / family.

What do I have to offer:
    A loyal player who likes to help and works hard. Someone who is willing to work hard to achieve their own goals, but also helps others to achieve theirs. I always have a nice stock of all foods and expansions, so always able and willing to do trades with others in need. I am always nice, respectfull and honest. Not always in the mood to chit chat alot. But I do read and respond.

If u managed to read this thread until here, I first of all want to thank you to take the time to do this. If u are honest and think your neighborhood meets my needs AND think I would fit within your Hay Day family. Then please send me a message on KIK. Then we can have a chat.

I wish all a wonderfull day.

007ich / Rene

NH Name: The Derbinators (pink horse on a blue background)

Trophies: 28 (we got first place this derby with a perfect score) gold, 14 silver & 9 bronze

We LOVE derby!! Were looking for a few more derby winners who will do ALL they can to win those trophies! Were a 310+ NH but right now since were still small were doing ALL 320+ tasks!! Were on the championship league!!! The extra diamond task is REQUIRED (No Exceptions)!!! You can also opt out at anytime for a week or two but you must let the NH know! We ALWAYS get ALL of our horseshoes!! Everyone is made elders to help keep the lower tasks off the board!! Please be 21 years of age or older & speak fluent English!! I'm level 120 (⛈Thunderbolt Ranch⛈ is my farm name) & we range from level 35 to level 120 & were from all over the world!! We hope you'll give us a shot to be your forever home!!

Level 50 is what the NH is set at! Feel free to PM me or KIK me at CuddleLoveBug69 with any questions you may have!!

Hi, I think you will find what you are looking for with One Spirit. We have come to realize it's all about the journey and not about the game. We genuinely care about each person in our HD family. Please check us out. Hope to see you soon. ����
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...65533;�
    Last edited by A749368; January 30th, 2017 at 03:32 AM.

Hi Rene! I sent u a kik! Hope u will come join us if u see a fit. I do! PS I am in Calif, USA, and may not be on till 11AM here.
    Best, Barb
    Level 100, achievements 108/108, no more counting GC: bqbowers01
    HD NH: Happiness Spot

SCORCHED EARTH SURVIVOR 15Jun2016

Hey there Rene!
    We have started off a new neighborhood which is in the novice league by now (about to get promoted).We've bagged only golds so far and we're looking for helpful players to make our hood a solid one.
    We promote derby players to elder spot and are open to any suggestions and strategies.
    If you find us interesting then join us in the 'summer stillness' hood.
    We'd love to have experienced players around
    Hope to see you soon
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Erts; January 30th, 2017 at 04:58 AM.

We are looking for team members who works as s team! We have wonderful group of team members. We are highly competitive we've gotten up to level 33. It is required u do 10 th task and that you pull your boats. We start game 4 hours late to help us compete against others like us. Would love to tell unmore we are Derby Dominator's with apostrophe s.
    Last edited by JHetfield14; January 30th, 2017 at 05:14 AM. Reason: New recruit