Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Citadel' - A war base with an improved designing style!

Probably in some collector,trying to convince it to give up its elixir😆
    I quit, all my evidence removed

/close

Edit - Sorry this had to happen
    Last edited by Barcher101; March 14th, 2017 at 03:52 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    A very easy dragloon base.😕
    Last edited by Yoman02; March 14th, 2017 at 04:05 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Probably in some collector,trying to convince it to give up its elixir😆
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoman02 View Post
    A very easy dragloon base.😕
    Agreed. Not very easy but certainly weak to it. I'm working on an anti dragon version

@Sou peace?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcher101 View Post
    Agreed. Not very easy but certainly weak to it. I'm working on an anti dragon version

@Sou peace?
    Yes. I still stand on my ground that it's a good base.

Sorry to reply to an old thread, but it does seem to be a solid base, and I'd like to give a few tips regarding trap location:

• If hogs were to come from the cannon towards the wizard tower at the NE side of the base, the giant bombs could be triggered one at a time.
    • Putting small bombs with the double giant bombs doesn't really add anything, it just spreads out the giant bombs (which makes them easier to be triggered one at a time). Instead you should place them somewhere along the outside to stop wall breakers.
    • Hogs can outrun spring traps on open ground, so try not to place a spring trap that a hog can outrun, like the one next to the air defense.
    • Try to place your trash buildings (mines, barracks, etc.) next to the anti-wall breaker bombs so that the wall breakers path into them. If you place two bombs behind a gold mine the chances of a wall breaker running into both is very small.