Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop looking-this is the best neighborhood 👍👍👍👍😀😀😀😀

Centennial Club

Fantastic Neighborhood. Laid Back, Fun, Great People

Stop looking now. We are now open again to new members. Only a few spots remain.We are the neighborhood you have been looking for. We have members from all over the world. We are extremely friendly and chat all the time. Many of us have become facebook friends in the real world. Lots of generous members who are high level and enjoy just helping others. New members are promoted to elder right after joining and we will do our best to make you feel like part of the group right away. Most members open Hay Day just to say hi. Some get busy and don't have time to chat sometimes and that's cool too. Just enjoying a fun game with good people.

We are all active in derby so we ask that all members do 300+ tasks and if possible 320. Real life comes first. Our members try hard in derby not because they have to but because they want to. It's working because we're in championship league with 53 gold, 42 silver and 19 bronze. All without stress or drama. Just lots of laughs. If you are busy just opt out of derby that week. Everyone is very supportive. Most elders are eventually promoted to co-leader. Our core group has been together for years and we hope you will be too.

So why do we have that weird name? We were all part of another hood that were Green Bay Packers fans. We added "starting over" so that we could all find each other after we left. No one that I know of lives in Green Bay or mentions football. So we have a goofy name but we’re a great group. Our tag is #8RVGUVLJ. You need to be level 102 and over. Our group is English speaking. Find us using our name or the tag. Join and have some fun. I don't reply to messages due to time issues so just come on in.

Looking forward to having you on our team.
    `
    JM's Farmacology
    Green Bay Starting Over
    #8RVGUVLJ

Last edited by jm2267; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:28 PM.

Centennial Club
    Daily bump

Centennial Club
    Daily Bump

Centennial Club
    Daily Bump

Centennial Club
    Daily Bump

Hi I am lvl 43 and very active I was wondering if I could join please

Centennial Club
    Daily Bump

Centennial Club