Centennial Club
    Daily Bump

Centennial Club
    Daily Bump

Centennial Club
    Daily Bump

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by jm2267 View Post
    Stop looking now. Only one spot remains. We are the neighborhood you have been looking for. We have members from all over the world. We are extremely friendly and chat all the time. Many of us have become facebook friends in the real world. Lots of generous members who are high level and enjoy just helping others. When I say help I mean like 50 barn/silo/land upgrade tools for 5 coins. Yeah, I really mean it. If you are a high level player with resources to help others that would be great too. We will welcome you and you'll find yourself opening Hay Day just to say hi.

We encourage all members to play derby but none of that task point requirement stuff. We all try to do our best. All we ask if you can't play is that you opt out. We only kick out players who are completely inactive or NEVER do derby week after week after week. It happens rarely. We are in championship league and have seven gold, four silver and four bronze trophies. All without any pressure. Just friendship, laughs and good times. New members are promoted to elder not long after joining in most cases.

Because we left a previous neighborhood to start this one we are called "Green Bay Starting Over" and our neighborhood tag is #8RVGUVLJ. Yes, it's a weird name. We know. We started as a Green Bay Packers fan group but now most of our members don't even follow football. I repeat, you can hate football and the Packers and we are fine with that. Football talk is now rare in chat. We need one more person to be full so join fast. You need to be level 55 and over. Our group is English speaking.

Looking forward to having you on our team.

JM'S Farm
    Green Bay Starting Over
    #8RVGUVLJ

I would like to join but I'm at level 57 and you change to level 60