Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Developer Q&A: Round IV

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Developer Q&A: Round IV

Ahoy Clashers!

We are back with Round IV of the developer Q&A's. For those not familiar with these - here is a little rundown. And for those who do know how they work... Continue reading anyway! Because we are changing things up.

We are teaming up with reddit in order to bridge the gap between the two communities. Ultimately - we both come to our respective forums for one reason... We all have a passion for Clash of Clans. So it makes sense to us, that we open this up to both the forums and get everyone involved!

So - here is how this is going to work:

Monday 23rd Jan:
    This thread is for you to post your question to the developers. Make sure your question is unique and well thought out. Please read other people's questions before submitting yours, so that you dont waste your 1 and only question. Yes that is correct, you are only allowed to submit one question! So think before posting.

Saturday 28th Jan:
    This thread will be closed, and a new thread will be created with a link to a poll using Google Forms. We will be selecting 5 questions from both forums allowing for 10 questions total in the poll. Your task is to vote on the question that you most want to see answered. We will be selecting questions that we believe to be the most beneficial to the community and the most interesting/fascinating.

Wednesday 1st Feb:

The poll will be closed and the top 5 most voted questions will be sent to the development team. The reason we dont just send all the questions, is because it puts most of the control in your hands. It allows the community to send in questions, and then vote on them. Then we dont end up with comments such as "Supercell only responds to the questions they want to answer".

At a later date:
    As soon as we get the answers back - they will be posted to both forums. We dont like to set a date for this, as sometimes things can get held up! The team are super busy, and to answer these questions requires some significant time. Estimated time is around 1 week to get the answers.

So - that is it! Please post your questions below!

Past Q&As:
    Developer Q&A Round I
    Developer Q&A Round II
    Developer Q&A Round III

-The Ness

First

Edit:Now read the whole thing.

My Questions:-
    1) When is SC fixing matchmaking?
    2) When TH10-11 will be balanced?
    3) Balloons will be nerfed? If so then please don't do it...

Edit 2.
    An advice.
    Get Heroes double heal bar so that they can catch up with the Double Army+Spells.
    Last edited by Chief VS; January 23rd, 2017 at 01:19 PM.

Banned
    When will Jonas get a haircut?

When will supercell end all the complainers about engineer bases and tell them to adapt?

Banned
    When can I get my account back?

Centennial Club
    Are you gonna fix the healing heroes to be active while attacking in challenges, just like they are active in defending ?
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=https://www.clashofstats.com/players/dirty-harry-R00YLQJP/profile target=_blank><a href=https://www.clashofstats.com/signatures/players/R00YLQJP?lng=en&color=orange&size=medium target=_blank>https://www.clashofstats.com/signatu...ge&size=medium</a></a></div>

Quote Originally Posted by BannedM0dder View Post
    When can I get my account back?
    Start again and get it back.

An easy yes or no answer.

Will anything be done (possibly in the near future) to bring down Hero regen time to make them compatible with how long it takes to cook an average army (lets say 30 min). OR will there be an option to boost heroes at an even faster speed so they will be ready when you other barracks are boosting seing as heroes are always a bottleneck unless you use a non-hero dependant army like Barch or GKnife.

Sorry for the the bad English/wording.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Question - Will events just be restricted to troop/spell events as we have mainly seen? Or will there be clan challenges or other participation events coming soon?

(Edited as I've just noticed there can only be one question, hopefully others will ask my other two)
    Last edited by ChemShokk; January 23rd, 2017 at 01:34 PM.
    Big Al #U2C9PYLG | TH 12
    Stevie Blunder #8JV9PYQ2Y | TH 11
    | Level 15 War Clan - WARRIORS #9JVVYVG9 |

Forum Elder
    can you ask the developers this: is it so hard to answer some 10 or 20 questions every month?

i dont understand why there is a need to limit the amount of questions we can ask.

i agree that the questions need to be screened, but why does it need to have a limit?